19) Alternate.

Adrien's POV:

I couldn't help but stare in disbelief, swallowing the lump in my throat.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that, when I got akumatized, I was still there but pushed to the back of my mind. I remember just... drowning in an ocean, listening and watching Justice make my life hell. Yet, somehow, she's now in the position I was in and is currently in the back of my mind." A part of me felt guilty for not being there for her more, but then again, she didn't tell me so I can't know what I wasn't told? I wish she trusted me more to tell me instead of dealing with it alone.

"I'm sorry," Letting the controller fall from my hand, bringing Marinette into a hug. If I couldn't comfort her then, I could comfort her now.

"I'm scared," She whispered.

"I know, but I'm here now. And I'm not leaving." Holding her tighter, "Do you have any idea on how to fix it?" She pulled away from me.

"This may sound weird. But I actually do." That's my girl.

"Do spill."

"I can't say it out loud, she can hear me." Reaching out to grab a pen laying on the desk, quickly moving away from me to grab a sheet of paper. "Okay."

I watched as she scribbled down notes on the paper,

I'm going to need to let her take over my body again, which means you'll have to find a temporary ladybug to help defeat her. My guess is that because a lucky charm wasn't casted, the mistakes weren't erased.

Which made a lot of sense. Marinette was always smart and found the smallest detail. It didn't stop my number of concerns from her plan, just the thought of fighting alongside another Ladybug that wasn't here didn't seem right, plus, Marinette is strong, fighting an akumatized version of her would be difficult. I took the pen from her hand, replying.

It's a good plan, but who would make a decent Ladybug?

Handing the pen back to her.

Not that I don't have faith in you, you're going to need as much help as you can get. Go to Master Fu and inform him of the plan, you'll need Rena, Carapace, Queen Bee, and of course, yourself. I trust you to make the right choice, who do YOU think would make a good temporary me?

We took turns in sharing the pen,

I know Alya is your best friend, but I have an even better person in mind.

She quickly noted that she was onboard, the other details we'd organise later.

"Take care of her for me." Marinette said, handing me her earrings tightly wrapping my hands around them, "Whoever you choose, make sure they return to you. But, good luck." Pressing a kiss on my cheek.

"We'll be back for you." Holding her hand a little longer before leaving her side.

It wasn't long before the gang was assembled, I had to take charge purely because the risk of Justice knowing could throw this whole plan out the window.

"How is Marinette doing?" Alya asked, it was a question I knew they were all wondering.

"She's been better, this whole situation has been hard on her and we need to do our best in fixing it." Which led us to our next situation, eyeing the door up to Master Fu's house, knocking it three times before he opened his door looking rather surprised.

"This will be interesting." Master Fu stated, moving aside to let us all through, "Adrien, care to explain as to why you've brought an entire group to me?" Brewing a pot of tea.