13) Always.

Marinette's POV:

"I thought you didn't want to be late." Tikki smirked, watching as I stretched my tired body.

"I'm up, aren't I?" Reaching over to grab my phone. It was only 9:30am, but that would give me plenty of time to get ready without rushing, and also arriving early to prove the irritating blonde wrong.

"If only I could capture this moment, have it labeled: 'Marinette finally wakes up early!" Tikki laughed at me.

"You know... I could always give you the bad cookies." Crossing my arms, watching a look of terror cross my Kwami's face.

"You wouldn't!" She gasped, covering her mouth with her little hands.

"Oh... But I would!" I began to climb down and approach the latch leading to my room, "I'll go grab some right now!" Putting myself in slow motion, watching Tikki panic as I reached for the handle waiting for her to give in.

"Alright.. I'm sorry!" She flew in front of me, setting the partly lifted latch down.

"I'm just teasing, I care about you too much to give you the bad cookies." Watching her flip around in laughter as I gently tickled her stomach.

"S-Stop, that tickles!" Tikki giggled. I finally decided to get myself back on track, beginning with a nice, hot shower.

Adrien's POV:
"I'll be honest, I'll be extremely impressed if she actually is early today." I sparked up a conversation with Plagg as he wolfed down his Camembert.

"You should go early yourself so she thinks she's late." Plagg suggested.

"No, that'd be mean. I'll give her this one chance to prove she can sometimes have good time management." Slowly making my own way through breakfast. I sat alone at the massive dining room table, why did my father have such a big table for literally a family of 3? Or... A son, Father and Assistant. Not like they even ate with me anyway, so technically just me. Plagg often sat in front of me as he ate his cheese, having our own little discussion. I was okay with that, Plagg knows me better than anyone and I really do value him, even if he does get on my nerves sometimes.

"Earth to Adrien?" Plagg was prepared to throw his smelly cheese at my face in an attempt to get my attention, I wrinkled my nose at his obsession.

"What?"

"You were completely out of it, what were you thinking about?" Plagg looked very interested in me for once, not his 'platonic' relationship with his cheese.

"Honestly... Just how my father has this huge table when I'm the only one who eats here." I laugh at the irony of it.

"It is a bit strange. Your father is just built differently." Plagg remarked, licking the leftover cheese of his little plate.

"I think you're the one built differently, Plagg." I scoffed at him, watching as he tried to scavenge the last of his meal.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He stood up and deadpanned at me.

"Sure, whatever." I rolled my eyes, gesturing for him to take his hiding place as we snuck out before Nathalie could catch me.

----

Her blue hair shined in the sunlight.

"I'm very impressed, Mari." I spoke to her, watching as she turned around as we walked to meet each other.

"I know... I'm very impressed too. I had Tikki pester me until I woke up." She replied, getting a small giggle from her purse.

"Thanks, Tikki." I spoke to her hidden Kwami.