11) Problem.

Adrien's POV:

"She knows WHAT?" Marinette hissed.

"Shh, keep your voice down!" Quickly shushing her.

"Adrien, this is SO bad. You don't know how much danger you're in!" She vented.

"I know, Marinette. I don't know what to do!" I cried.

"It's okay, we'll figure this out together. Do you think she's going to go after Ladybug?" She questioned.

"Probably. Ladybug & Adrien, and Chat Noir & Marinette can NOT be seen together. And we cannot talk about our identities unless we're somewhere we know we can talk, like our spot." I tried to hint, in case someone was listening now, which was unlikely since we were literally in an old unused storage locker.

"This has to wait, we both need to stay away from Lila for the time being, if she knows you're Chat then who's to say what she'll do to you. We better get to class before we raise suspicion." Marinette explained.

"Alright. Do you think we should tell Nino and Alya? They could be a good help in trying to save our identities." I asked.

"We'll see how well we can do on our own, if it gets too bad then we'll have to get help from someone."

"As you wish, M'lady."

As class progressed, I felt my worry consume me. Not only could I sense Marinette staring at the back of my head, I could tell Lila had her eyes locked on me too. What does she want with me?

"Psst, Adrien." Nino whispered, I looked at him to see a note sitting in his hand.

"It's for you." Taking it from him.

Our spot, after school.

Marinette.

Have you forgotten that we have a date with Nino and Alya after school?

I replied, watching the note get passed from Nino, to Alya and then to Marinette. It only took a minute before the note was passed back to me.

I've told Alya that you were going to help me with something after school, so the date has been moved to tomorrow. Sound good?

I tried to stifle a laugh at my girlfriend's weird motives.

Sounds good.

----

"Hurry up, Adrien!" Marinette's voice impatiently called out for me at the door.

"I'm coming, calm down." Quickly shoving everything into my bag as we made our way out of the school grounds.

"In here." I dragged her into an alley.

"You ready?" She smirks.

We both said our transformation commands in unison, taking a second to just consume the fact that this is us, we found each other.

"Let's go." I broke the contact, both making our way to the highest platform of the Eiffel Tower.

"Okay, so Lila knows about my identity, what do I do?" I watched Ladybug, I could tell she was thinking of a plan. Although it was very obvious we were both at a loss for words.

"I don't know." She finally sighed, leaning up against the Tower and resting her head on my shoulder.

"No matter what happens, you'll be there, right?" Uncertainty creeped in my voice. I felt her hand move down to mine and gently squeeze it.

"I'm not going anywhere." Lifting up my hand to her lips, leaving a kiss in their presence.

"We'll figure this out together." She assured me, and I trust her. She's never let me down, I doubt she'd start now.