16) Princess Justice.

Marinette's POV:

Everything ached, my neck, my back, everything. I felt stiff and incredibly groggy. My mouth and throat felt extremely dry. The regret of not savoring any of my things set in. A small groan escaped my lips as I reached my hands up to rub the back of my neck. My hands freely moved around before I realised I was no longer restrained.

"What?" Examining my hands.

"Oh don't get too used to it." A figure spoke out from the corner of the room, Hawk Moth stepping forth into the light.

"What are you up to?" Squinting my eyes out of rage. An uncomforting smirk appeared on his face as he flicked the cap off his cane, revealing a fluttering black butterfly heading straight for me. By the time my mind had wrapped around the situation, the Akuma took hibernation in my earrings, my mind being sent on a whirlwind as the signature Butterfly mask appeared in front of my eyes.

"Princess Justice, you've been stripped of your freedom and lost many friends because of someone you channel much anger towards. I'm giving you the ability to let everyone see past their lies and grant you freedom, all I ask for in return is Chat Noir's Miraculous."

"No!" My voice tried to yell, shaking my head violently trying to get rid of the dark energy, finding it getting increasingly harder as Hawk Moth spewed insults at me trying to weaken my defenses.

"Ugh!" The voice in the back of my head yelled, fighting desperately to not fail.

"Yes, Hawk Moth." Anger finally won me over, falling to my knees as my body was coated in a new suit, losing control of my mind as hatred and the urge of revenge and justice lingered on my tongue.

"By the time I'm finished, no one will be hiding behind lies anymore." Standing up, taking my newfound weapon in my hand. An Axe. My new midnight black hair cascading down my shoulders, purple ribbons standing out from the hair band. An elegant ball dress consumed my body as Hawk Moth's butterfly symbol represented itself on my front.

Before I knew it, the wall in front of me blasted open, falling onto the streets below. Cars swerved to dodge the falling debris as the citizens clambered away for shelter. Taste for revenge and justice radiated off a major percentage of the Paris community, raising myself in the air shooting beams from the eye of my Axe. In amusement, I watched as everyone turned on each other, shouting slurs and insults resulting in ways of violence, soothing their hidden needs. All the while a voice in the back of my head screamed to fight the negative energy. Cursing myself as I made a direct beeline for my school, setting chaos on the street in my path.

Bursting through the door to my classroom with the fakest smile I could muster, "Oh Lila!" I taunted, watching as everyone remained silent watching in shock. Lila stared right back at me, standing abruptly from her seat as people raced for cover.

"Marinette?" Turning to look at a blonde, the shade of purple resonating off his body signaling all his pent up frustration and pain.

"Hm, I can sense your feelings." Examining his body, looking him up and down as he inched closer and closer to the door.

"Now if you don't mind, I can set you free from your mental barriers in exchange for your Miraculous!" Lunging forward towards Adrien as he made a move out of my way, running straight for the door. Groaning in annoyance, I turned around to see Lila missing too.

"Damn it." Cursing under my breath, trailing Adrien's path trying to find him.

"Not going to lie, Bugaboo, purple really isn't your colour." Chat Noir appeared in front of me, twiddling his tail with his fingers giving off the sassy vibe.