"Yeah, and we're the one who visited you at Hokkaido years ago." Mikey reply,making your grandfather's eyes sparkle and hug Mikey. 

"Ohh my my~ My future granddaughter's husband is a Sano!"he cheer with tears.

"Stop being dramatic,grandpa."you said, sipping a mug of coffee.

"C'mon dude,Sano and I made a promise that my and his grandchild will marry each other in the future ya'know!"he said.

"Don't call me dude,gramps."rolling your eyes,as he continue to tell some stories about Mikey's grandpa and him when they're still young, while your grandma just listen to him like a kid with some claps.

"Nee-san." The small boys tug your shirt as they ask you to somethings. "What?"

"Let's play!"they both said in sync. "No."

They're twins,the older one was named as Mei and the younger one is named as Sei. They're both pretty annoying sometimes.

"Mommmmm! Nee-san don't want to play with us!" The younger one cry on your mother's lap. "She hate usssss!!!" The older one said,as your mother look at you with a frown making you let out a 'tch' under your breath. 'brats'

"Come here."they grin and run at your for a hug. You sigh and wipe their tears away before wrapping an arms at them. In a minute of hugging them,you can feel another body wrapping an arms around you. You turn around and smile before hugging Mikey on your side.

Mei and Sei look at Mikey with a glare as Mikey look at them with a stare. In their eyes, it was as if they were challenging a war at each other. 'I need Ryu here to take some photos'

Just as you thought those,you heard a knock and the door burst open. "I'm home! Sorry I'm late, don't worry I bought some ingredients for sis to cook!" He shout and enter the apartment unit without any hesitation but went frozen when he saw your family. 'i think I've seen these scene before'

"Welcome home,Ryu." You greet back,not minding the awkward atmosphere. 

"I'm sorry for interrupting your gathering, I'm going now. I'm sorry once again." Ryu said, bowing at your family.

"Stay here for a while hehe." Your mother awkwardly said at Ryu.

"Y/N... is he your another boyfriend?" your father ask dumbfounded from whatever happening right now. 

"No."you stood up and went beside Ryu,to introduce him.  "He's my younger sister—i mean brother or whatever." You bluntly state,making him choked on his coffee and your mother glare at him

"I can't remember having another kid with someone,I swear!" He said at your mother, who's crossing her arms with a pout.

"I'm actually adopting him as my younger sibling, so no need to get mad at that old geezer, mom."

"See? I'm not having an affair."your father said as he hug your mother.  "Hmph, make sure you're not really having an affair with someone."

"Sorry, they're just too much sweet at each other. I hate seeing that sight actually,I thinking I'm having diabetes or something." You whisper at Ryu.  "Same." He chuckle.

"Are you going to cook?"your grandma ask,you nod as she stood up from the couch with your grandpa. "Let me help you." She said,as you mutter your gratitude at them.

"Let me help you two then,L/N-san." Ryu said. 

"Just call me grandma and call my husband grandpa, okay? You are part of the family." She said as your grandfather nod as agreement. Ryu smile sheepishly as he said: "If you say so,Grandma and Grandpa."

"Hey,do you also want to call my parents as Mom and Dad?" You tease Mikey,he just nod casually with a smile.

"You both can call us Mom and Dad too you know!" you mom said, with sparkling aura around her with your father beside her,just join her. They wait for Mikey and Ryu's reply.

"We'll gladly accept then, Mom and Dad!" They both said in unison making you look away with flushed cheeks,not handling their cuteness.

The door bell rang again, you walked to the door to open it and suddenly someone hugged you, making you both fall on the floor.

"Good evening, darling~♡"

Can you guess who's that person?