“Well look who woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning,” Trent chuckled while walking up behind me. “Good Morning babe…” he whispered in my ear before giving me a small kiss on the cheek.

“I didn’t wake up on the wrong side of the bed… I never went to bed!” she yelled, throwing her hands in the air. “Dang you, you, and James!” she shouted at the ceiling, though pointed in our direction.

I snorted. “It’s not my fault you decided to call James at three in the morning! Don’t blame this on me grumpy butt…” I mumbled, narrowing my eyes.

“No it’s you and your perky boyfriend over here that is causing all the poop this morning! Why I should… oh I wish I could… oooh you guys! Ugh!” she yelled again, stomping her foot on the ground.

In times like these I knew exactly how to fix things. “Hey Jessie I have great news!” I cooed, placing my hand on her shoulder while giving her a toothy grin. “I know it’s something you will like!”

She scoffed and crossed her arms, not even giving me a glance as she stared at the plain lockers ahead of her. “Well what is it?”

“Do you know what today is?” I whispered.

“No?”

“It is the premiere of One Directions new music video “Kiss You.” I cheered, pulling out my phone to get the music video up. Little did she know that since it was her birthday soon that I made arrangements for her to meet One Direction. It was a lot to set up but since I have been in competition and became pretty popular I could pull a few strings.

“You are kidding me I didn’t know that! I am a horrible number one fan!” she gasped, clasping her hands to her heart. “Let me see!”  She squealed, suddenly perking up.

“Did you tell her about the me-“ Trent began before I elbowed him in the stomach softly.

I gave him a pointed look telling him to keep his mouth shut. This was all part of my plan… I pulled up the video that I made telling her that she was going to meet One Direction. I am pretty good with making videos of course I didn’t forget to put their new song in there so she thinks it’s their music video.

“Faith why does have my name in it? Why does it say I am going to meet…” she stopped midsentence, glancing from me to the phone and then back to me. “You are pulling my leg aren’t you?”

I shook my head no. The next thing I knew I was laying on the floor and my phone laid next to me as Jessie began to squeeze the life out of me. “One little thing though… I have to place in the competition tomorrow for you to meet them. It was an agreement with the manager even though the boys already said yes…”

****

“You ready?” Jessie asked, rubbing my arms in comfort.

I bounced a little on my skates, taking a sip of water before walking over to the entrance. “I was born ready…” I said in determination. I took one deep breath and reached down for my toes.