Ni-ki grab Jay's hand, placing something on it.

"What're these?" Jay ask looking at the three of them and the thing on his palm.

"Seeing you suffer like that makes me guilty and reminds me the suffering of Bisco too." Niki said putting his arm over his Jay hyung shoulders, patting him seriously.

"It's medicine for your constipation hyung." Daniel cheered innocently.

"Now you don't have to worry about it, what a reliable maknaes we are!" Jungwon added proudly.

"Indeed!" Ni-ki and Daniel agreed and the three of them laugh like they've solved the hardest case in the world.

Jay close his eyes and took a deep breath, clenching both his fist.

"Run..." Jay saids, opening his eyes and smiled deadly calm

Hearing that, the laughter instantly died down.

"H-hyung what do you mean?" Jungwon stuttered in confusion, making the three of them slowly stepping back after they felt the killer aura coming from Jay.

"You don't h-have to feel embarrassed, w-we're human that's normal." Ni-ki added laughing nervously, comforting Jay.

"On the count of three." Jay said clenching his Jaws while smiling.

"B-but we brought it for you!" Daniel defended panicking.

"Y-yeah" Jungwon nodded nervously.

The three of them stumble while stepping back.

"I n-never got wrong with my gut feeling, you make the exact same face like Bisco when he had constipation!" Ni-ki rapped explained panicking.

"3!!!" Jay yelled and start chasing the three of them.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!" The three maknae screamed for their lives.

"Should I be worried for the three?" You ask yourself, thinking.

"Nope, that's normal, it happens everyday." You shrugged, moving snacks to the side, sat on the counter and opened the bag of chips

"What took you so long?" Heeseung said entering the Pantry room looking for you.

"Right! I forgot!" You halt from eating the chips, smiled and did a peace sign, hoping to be forgiven.

"Let's go, Sunoo's whining for his chips too." Heeseung chuckled shaking his head at your cuteness.

"Want some piggyback?" Heeseung said

"Yesyesyes! Heeseung oppa's the best!" You said enthusiastically nodding. Heeseung smile and went towards infront of you with his back facing you.

"Oh wait!" You said while grabbing snacks that you can handle and wrap your arms around his neck.

"How can you hold this much snacks?" Heeseung said in amazement.

"Anything for food you know." You chuckled confidently and hop on his back.

Heeseung fixed your position, for you to feel comfortable before start walking.

You were holding onto him so close afraid of the snacks on your hand might fall.

Without you even noticing Heeseung was turning red like a tomato because of how tight you're hugging him and how close your face to his, he could feel your breath on his neck.

Both of you are now at the front door of the practice room.

"We're here." You cheered tapping his shoulder signaling him to put you down which he did, and you noticed something.