-smut starting-

He landed one hand on my waist the other to his side. The hand on my waist slowly messed with the hem of my shirt. He snaked his hand under my shirt now touching my skin. I pulled away from the kiss to speak.

"What are you doing" techno smiled "I'm showing you who you belong to" as much as I wanted to have sex right now, we're in the middle of a parking lot....

"Tech-" techno cut me off with another kiss. He pulled away yet again to speak "I can drive us somewhere no one will see us, we'll be back before the others notice we left"

I just nodded as techno spoke again. "Do you want to?" I didn't hesitate to nod. Techno spoke. "Verbal consent baby, yes or no"

"Y-yes" is all I said before techno started the car without another word he started driving. After a couple seconds he pulled into the back of the mall in an empty parking lot.

He quickly turned off the car and set my keys in the cup holder before looking at me and speaking. "Is this spot okay?" I nodded "it's fine"

Techno smiled before grabbing the hem of my shirt yet again, this time slowly pulling it up until he felt the hem of my bra. He looked at me for consent. I immediately nodded as he slowly groped my boobs over my bra.

After a couple seconds I pulled away to fully remove my shirt. Techno smiled down at my boobs before speaking "take off your bra"

I was going to speak but techno spoke first "what did I say about talking back?" I just nodded and removed my bra. Techno watched as my boobs bounced out.

He stared at them for a second before darting his mouth down latching onto my nipple. One hand rested on my waist while the other kneaded my boob.

Techno mouthed at my nipple fully hardening it before moving over to the next one. Once both my nipples peaked he pulled back and admired my chest.

I spoke "we have to make this quick, the boys can't notice we left" techno just nodded quickly removing his shirt and climbing into the backseat. I watched as he pulled his pants and boxers down.

I quickly removed my pants and climbed into the backseat with techno. I straddled technos lap as he looked down at my body. Techno slowly reached his hand down palming me over my underwear.

I watched as techno slowly moved my my underwear to the side, exposing me. With one hand he held my underwear to the side with the other he guided his dick to my entrance.

He slowly teased me before I spoke. "Please" techno smiled, not taking his eyes away from my pussy he spoke. "Tell me who you belong to" I hesitated but eventually spoke.

"You" techno slowly started to push into me as he spoke "say my name baby, my fucking name" I let out a soft moan at the stretch before speaking "techno, I belong to you, no one else" techno smiled as he lowered me all the way down on his dick.

We both let out low moans before I started bouncing. Techno smiled as his eyes landed on my boobs watching them bounce with me.

He spoke again. "Does that feel good?" I nodded "y-yes" techno smiled as he slowly bucked his hips with my bounces.

"Tell me I'm the only one who can do this to you, tell me you're mine and only mine" I let a little whine slip as I spoke "you're the only one who does this to me, I go crazy for you techno"

Techno moaned as he bucked his hips faster with each one of my words. "Good girl" he spoke. He rested one hand on the waist the other slowly groping my boobs as they bounced. We both let out moans as I spoke.

"f-fuck that feels good. I'm yours, I belong to you. Is that what you want to hear?" Techno nodded "I want it to be true, is it true?"