7 - Bonding, and shit

I opened my eyes to be met with a frowny face. I screeched and punched the person. I looked at the dude who was groaning on the floor, "damn, he needs some milk" I got a book thrown at my face.

I looked at the ground before, letting out a big ass yawn. i fell asleep, not noticing me flop for the ground.

When I woke up I was on a random bed, I instantly noticed that I didn't have my barely existent phone that I didn't even bring with me when I got kidnapped, with me. I screeched and basically ripped the house apart to find it.

"Okay. How about we get to know each other better? So we can fucking avoid you literally destroying the house before we heal?" I ate my ice cream peacefully as they said this. "Mhm" was all I said before continuing with my ice cream. After they basically told their liking and shit, it was my turn. They were all staring at me. "Oh, uh, Hi, I'm y/n, I like memes and pranks, And ig I'm obsessed with my phone like the kids at school 🤩, and uh, I like (Ice cream/F)🦄 (insert rest of likings)" "I'm not even going to ask how you put the emojis in there... But why the Unicorn emoji?" "She had it in her recent emojis so she just clicked on it."

So after a few days they basically had me under control. So right now I was walking with them, on my phone, well, I wasn't walking, I was being dragged by a leash. They put a vest on me before putting a leash on, so I won't run away. Smh. Anyways when I looked up I saw the giant run down mansion. I felt something run through me. Intimidation? Fear? Confusion? Wait no that's just gas, sorry. Anyways they opened the door and walked in. Daaamm it's hella pretty on the inside then the outside for sure. My eyes scanned around the room, then on the rest of the pasta's that were watching me as I got dragged upstairs. I went back on my phone and started playing games. And watching some interesting videos. Nothing horny okay📸 I'm watching you.

I heard a door open before I got dragged in a room. I looked behind me and my eyes widened. It's the slender marshmellow.. slender looked at me, wait? Is he even looking at me? How can he see me? Why is there dents on where his eyes supposed to be? Were they carved out? How is he so tall? Why is he built like an octopus? Why does he looked annoyed? Can he read my mind? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Oh that's just benten annoying them all. But still, WHOS GOING TO AWNSER MY QUESTIONS??? My brain stopped thinking as he stood up. I don't think i can hold my gas much longer not going to lie. I ate too much today. I don't think I can hold it- oh well.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO! IT'S BEEN AWHILE, I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE DO I CAME UP WITH WHAT I CAN 🤩