5 - Getting serious

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 - ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ᴍᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Shut the fuck up bella no, masked furry- Go away- your breaking the Fourth wall-” y/n said glaring at bel- a masked furry. Bella gasped before pouting and fading away. “AnYoNe GoT fLeX tApE-”

*Ahem....*

Y/n decided to get serious. She had never gotten serious since that time where her mom threatened to take her meme book away if she didn't finish her homework. She wanted to know who the fuck was that giant marshmallow with a suit and a bunch of weirdos and the little kid. she hummed before walking out the door. It was night, and she did research, the giant marshmallow was named Slenderman, and the child Sally Williams, and the clock lady? Clockwork aka Natalie. Heck she even knew the idiots at her window! Ticci Toby aka toby rogers, Masky, timothy Wright, and Hoodie, aka Brian Thomas. Oh, and Jeff aka Jeffery woods. Oh btw she don't know how to get rid of the fucking horns. She heard noises as soon she thought that. She stopped and stared at the floor. “That kinda sus Ngl giant marshmallow with his marshmallow lookin' human minions.” she said out loud. The ‘Giant marshmallow and his marshmallow lookin' human minions’ just stared at her with a deadpanned look well... The three of them are. This marshmallow don't have a fuckin' face he be bald dude.

(ʘᴗʘ✿) What can possibly go wrong?

(눈‸눈) The little shit kept calling them names & real names. That what.

Y/N was screeching dogeing a hatchet, tentacles, bullets and a masky :D. “YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!” The proxy's yelled chasing the running demon child. She laughed and while running before she swinged at a tree and the stump broke completely as it fell blocking the proxy's path and focus on the little girl to doge it. When they climbed over she was gone. No trace's, No footsteps, No noise, no laughing, no leaves falling, no panting. Nothing. Its. Like she just vanished into thin air.

With y/n

She panted holding her stomach hardly as she bled. She was in her house. She didn't know how all she knew was a tentacle piercing through her and then she blinked and she was as in her room.

What happened?

[Sorry if it short, I have alot of things to do]