6 - Get the fuck out of my head

(Insert text here) = Voices
(insert text here) = author/notice
(Insert text here) = Zalgo
(Insert text here) = Slenderman

Y/n rubbed her head as the wound healed very slowly. She felt numb in her stomach. She had never been this terrified. Well... It was her fault for provoking them.
Damn right child.
'What the hell?' Y/n thought
Your stoopid ass, decided to provoke them and now look at chu. All weak and shit
Y/N grew an irk mark. She got pissed at that.
'stfu and gtfo.' she thought.
Rude much? Jeez all I was doing was stating the truth, child
Y/n snarled at that. Y/n got up before grabbing bandages and bandaging her stomach even if it is healing it's doing it slowly and there is a ton of blood. She changed out of her jacket and into her normal clothing. Then she noticed it was day. What? It was night when she went into the woods and when she got uhh teleported? Ahem.... Y/n groaned out before grabbing her school backpack and then went to school. The first thing she did when she walked in was slam her head on the desk. She could feel the stares of confusion but she ignored them.

Y/N was walking around the woods again.
Behind you idiot!
She turned around seeing a clown (Jeff) trying to sneak up on her. She deadpanned at him before bolting off.

Y/N screamed as she was being chased by a few unhuman people she saw In her dream. Them being, eyeless jack, Ticci toby, masky, hoodie, Jeff, clockwork, smile dog, BEN, and Jane. "FUCK OFF!" She yelled. "GET OVER HERE! AND WE'LL STOP CHASING YOU!" "FUCK NO, YOU'LL KILL ME LIKE THAT CLOWN, JEFF TRIED TOO!" Y/n yelled back. "I AM NOT A CLOWN!"

"ARE TOO!"
"ARE NOT!"
"ARE TOO!"
"ARE NOT!"
"ARE TOO!"
"ARE NOT!"
"ARE TOO!"
"ARE NOT!"
"ARE TOO!"
"ARE NOT!"
"ARE TOO!"
"ARE NOT!"
"ARE TOO!"
"ARE NOT!"
"ARE TOO!"
"ARE NOT!"
"ARE TOO!"
"ARE NOT!"
"ARE TOO!"
"ARE NOT!"
"ARE TOO!"
"ARE NOT!"
"ARE TOO!"
"ARE NOT!"
"ARE TOO!"
"ARE NOT!"
"ARE TOO!"
"ARE NOT!"
"ARE TOO!"
"ARE NOT!"
"ARE TOO!"
"ARE NOT!"
"ARE TOO!"
"ARE NOT!"
"ARE TOO!"
"ARE NOT!"
"ARE TOO!"
"ARE NOT!"
"ARE TOO!"
"ARE NOT!"
"ARE TOO!"
"ARE NOT!"
"ARE TOO!"
"ARE NOT!"
"SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU!"
"YOUR NOT MY DAD!"
"YEAH!"
" GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA YOU BOTH!"
"HEY MASKY!"
"MAKE THAT THREE!"

Y/n opened her door. Fuck she forgot her parents aren't home. They then all bumped into her, since they couldn't stop on time and the rode is slippery somehow. They all bumped into each other and tumbled down on the floor. Y/n groaned out. "GET OFF ME YOUR CRUSHING ME!" Y/n yelled. She got up after they got off her, Y/n started screeching as she got grabbed. "IM BEING KIDNAPPED HELP!" She screeched. Her mouth then got covered. To late though. Police sirens could be heard. They all panicked before Y/n got thrown over someone's shoulder. Y/n screeched and kicked as they ran into the forest. "STOP!" She heard the police yell.

Y/n panted feeling her throat start hurting. Soon they all heard a bunch of gunshots and a few fell over. Some grabbed their Conrad's and ran trying to lose them, successfully, they ran into an 'abandoned house'. "We're going to have to camp here the night." Y/n heard.

Y/N's 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"And why am I being kidnapped by a marshmellow in a suit's minions?" I asked sarcastically. "Your inhuman features explains it, not to mention you've killed someone." Masky said. "IN MY DEFENSE IT WAS A KAREN!" I said raising my hands. "Relateable actually-" toby said as his wounds were being bandaged. "Can I be put down?" I asked. "if you promise you won't escape." Hoodie said. "Finneeeeeee whatever no school and free food." I said smirking. I was let down and I ran upstairs after raiding the fridge.

"Those stupid pastas got to her before me. Darn it. I need her for my plans. Well meet very soon Y/N [M/N] L/N!"

[ ] - it's a choice to either have a middle name or not. :] Also sorry for not posting, I've been thinking to much lately, I hope this kinda short chapter makes it up for all the time I was away doing shit.