Chapter Three: I Understand

Start from the beginning

"Why...why did you never tell me that happened?" I was speechless.
"I hoped I never had too since I didn't want you to relive that time, that's also why your existence remains a secret because the Romanos think you're dead. Do you remember anything from then?" My father asked hopefully for some reason.

"Whatever happened must've messed me up badly because I think I pushed all the memories of them far away so I don't remember anything." I said, disappointed that I didn't remember either.

But his story still didn't make a whole bunch of sense. It was like he was leaving important details out.

"I understand. Now unfortunately Mr and Ms. Romano died 5 years ago so I can't just send you to kill them. This is why I want you to kill the rest of the Romano family so we can take over and give your mother some kind of justice."

—————
N I C H O L A S

I swear that girl is going to be the death of me. She's the fucking enemy and I can't stop thinking about her, or the thought of her underneath me.

And I know for a fact with her attitude she's not going to let me fuck her anytime soon, but I like a challenge. God damnit I need to stop thinking about her, she's the enemy for fucksake.

We still couldn't find any trace of the girl or even her name for that matter, no one seemed to recognize her either. I had to make sure that the guard was in prime condition for Saturday's ball to make sure she couldn't get away yet again.

However I made it clear to everyone that I was going to handle her, so in that case I headed down to the gym. Even though I was a whole foot taller than her I knew better than to underestimate her fighting abilities, so I was going to train harder than I ever had to get prepared.

—————
G I A N N A

I need to destroy the Romano empire from the inside. Marcello wanted me to kill them but that's too easy and anyway my plan is much more fun.

I'll simply let them tear themselves apart so no blood is on my hands. Who am I kidding there's obviously going to be blood on my hands but I mean it figuratively.

My plan was simple go to the ball on Saturday and create a distraction then hack into their system and fuck it up. Now whether or not it would work and I would get caught. I didn't know, but I've been wanting to get into a fight anyway so I see it as a win-win situation.

I decided to go against a run in case I ran into Nicholas again that wouldn't make my appearance at the ball as exciting. So I opted to go work out at the gym. I was going at the punch bags we had set up when I heard the door open and walk in my brothers.

"Alex, Milo, what do you want? Can't you see I'm busy at the moment."
"Chill we figured your probably going to get into a fucking fight whether you need to or not this weekend so we thought we'd help you train." Alex said.

"How are you two going to help me train? Last time I checked I've taken you both down multiple times."
"Well young sister, you've never taken on both of us at the same time." Milo said, acting all big and mighty.

"And because you most likely will have to take on more than one person at a time." Alex said trying to fix Milo's mistake of pissing me off, I fight harder when I'm mad.
"Alright let's do this then."

We were up in the boxing ring, me on one side and my brothers on the other, waiting for someone to make the first move.

Milo came at me aiming for my side but I step out of the way and trip him as I punch Alex in the stomach making him stumble backwards. Milo got up and tried to come at me from behind but I turned around, punch him in the face and duck down and throw him into Alex just as he regained his balance.

Next thing I know my brothers were in a tangled, sore, mess on the mat.

"Yes Alex I won't be able to handle myself. You two didn't get a punch to hit me and you've trained longer than I have." Sarcasm leaking through my words.
"Gianna you are literally a trained fucking assassin so yes you are going to beat us in a fight." Milo said pissed off that I beat him in a fight yet again.

"Well I think I'm good to go for Saturday, see you later." I said, almost laughing at Milo's reaction to me beating him yet again.