What stood in the middle is a two-hundred-fifty feet tall tree with a diameter of 40 feet, a good supply of wood if I must say so myself.

"Now, we only need to cut the tree." (Y/N) said, smiling at how it turned out, "Birkin, since it was your idea, would you do the honors?" (Y/N) asked.

"I would love to, Creator." Birkin answered, transforming into his Golgotha mutation... the third form.

"For a man like Birkin, you wouldn't expect such a monstrosity to come out." (Y/N) mumbled, looking at his third form, adorning four hands with sharp claws.

"Grab the tree!" (Y/N) ordered. The Ogromen grabbed the tree, making sure it wouldn't fall after being cut.

Birkin started hacking away at the base, using his four clawed hands to quickly cut it down. After six strikes, the tree was separated from the stump. The Ogromen lifted it up and gently put it down beside the cast.

"Now this is wood." (Y/N) said, walking closer as the others admired the size the tree has grown into.

"This has been wonderful and successful experimentation. You all may return to your posts, except for Birkin." (Y/N) said. The others all bowed and returned to their respective floors, including the Dimitrescu sisters.

"You will be stationed here, Birkin. Along with Deborah and the Baker Family. You will be the one to order these Ogromen around and make sure our supply of wood won't come short." (Y/N) ordered to which Birkin immediately nodded.

"I hope you work with them and have no problems, alright." (Y/N) continued. Birkin once again nodded and acknowledged it.

The two went to the Baker/Deborah residence and entered. (Y/N) lightly guided Birkin inside the house, planning to introduce him to his future co-workers.

"Good afternoon, Baker family and Deborah. From now on, William Birkin will be part of your family. Take care of him for me." (Y/N) introduced.

Jack immediately got up to him and shook his hand. Looks like there won't be a problem here. Since everyone is already acquainted and on good terms. (Y/N) decided to talk about the future plans.

"So... who will be in charge of the construction around here?" (Y/N) asked. No one answered. It seems no one here knows or is not interested in construction.

"Hmm, no one? Alright, I guess I'll just have to call upon others for assistance." (Y/N) said, walking out of the house.

"Would Pedro Fernandez and Neil Fisher go up here." (Y/N) requested. Pedro Fernandez is a mechanical engineer. I'm sure that's not that far away from a civil engineer.

Neil Fisher was a TerraSave leader. Surely he can command some J'avos and record their progress on building... it's not like they're the ones actually building the house.

"What do we need to build first? Walls? Or more houses?" (Y/N) asked himself. If walls are built first, they will protect from attacks and prying eyes, but houses would enable them to house more J'avos.

"How may we be of service, Creator?" Neil said, kneeling down with Pedro. You were actually startled a little bit while deep in thought, but you recovered immediately.

"The two of you will be assigned in constructions." (Y/N) said. Neil was about to protest, but he stopped him, "Do not worry, the J'avos will do all the work." (Y/N) continued.