◘ Smile - Suna x Reader ◘

A/N: I love suna so much like literally- also this is gonna be a quick one shot because i have school in an hour

You've always had a crush on Suna Rintarou. But this year, you were planning to confess. You bought a lot of stuff - a lot. 

You got a card, you got some candy, you got more candy for yourself, etc.

And by today, you were prepared.

"Ok. I'm going to confess to him today!" You told yourself, 100% motivated.

- - - 

"Suna-san." You asked him to talk with you after class. He followed behind, wondering what was so important.

Suna had rarely spoken to you before. Mostly just for hints in class and an extra pencil maybe. But there was something different about you. There seemed to just be, a glow radiating from you. I mean you were always happy. 

Except today. 

Today Suna noticed you were slightly shaking.

"Y/N-chan are you ok?" 

You took a deep breath.

"Suna-san, I-" And at that moment you started coughing up a storm

Come on, why now

Suna placed a hand on your back to calm you down.

"You ok?" You nodded and stepped away, ready to continue.

"Suna-san, I really...like you. And I know you're probably not gonna accept my feelings but I just wanted to get it out there." You closed your eyes and talked way too fast. Like way too fast.

You felt something grab your wrist. Opening your eyes, you were faced with Suna.

And he was...

smiling

- - -

It's been a week since you and Suna started dating. Well technically you weren't dating since no one knew about the two of you.

Today Suna had volleyball practice. And today, you wanted to meet his team.

"I'm coming with you." You latched your hand onto his arm.

Suna rolled his eyes.

Once you were hooked, you'd never leave.

"Fine let's go. But let go of me."

"You better not try to run though." You giggled. 

Suna loved your laugh. It made him want to smile and hug you and kiss you all day long. 

"Don't worry I won't." He yanked his arm away from you. You pouted.

"Didn't have to be that aggressive." You mumbled angrily.

When the two of you got to the gym, his team was surprised to see someone with him. 

Now frightened of the stares, you walked behind the bleachers and *hid*

The attention receded away, so you walked out timidly.

"Suna." You motioned for him to come to you. Ignoring the further stares, he ran over.

"What's wrong Y/N?"

"I just remembered I have homework to do. Do you wanna go out for ice cream later?" 

Suna just smiled and bonked your head with his.

"Sure."

Walking out of the gym, you were practically dying of joy. He smiled at you again. Just like the first day.

Back in the gym, Atsumu, Osamu, Kita, Ojiro and Ginjima looked at Suna in awe.

"Suna- smiled?" The boys were baffled.

"Suna who was that?" Osamu called out.

"She's the one."

A/N: awwwwwwsjsjsjsjs also basically i was writing this right? and then my dads like "yo get ur food" so I went out and PANCAKES YEEEEEEEE

Coming UP: 
Sexy (Lyric Prank) - Inarizaki (Kinda Osamu x Reader)
Sick - Atsumu x Reader

Boysenberry Pie - Kunimi x Reader