◘ Chemistry Class - Kuroo x Reader ◘

A/N: I found a website with a bunch of chemistry pick up lines.

"Everyone, this is Y/N L/N. She just transferred from America (because america sucks) so please give her a warm welcome." You stand in front of the class.

"Uh, hi, I'm Y/N, and I like chemistry, a lot." A few girls snickered at your nerdy-ness. 

"Y/N, you can go sit next to Kuroo. Kuroo, raise your hand." A really tall guy with some rooster looking hair raised his hand and smirked.

Looking at the ground, you walked to your seat next to this "Kuroo". 

"Hey I'm Kuroo Tetsurou. I'm on the volleyball team." He winked. You rolled your eyes.

"Whatever." You mumbled, taking your notebooks out.

Kuroo frowned. Usually he'd have girls on their knees by this point.

You payed no attention to the flirty boy for the rest of the class.

Time Skip brought to you by Kuroo's hyena laugh

"KUROO-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!" A bunch of girls squealed as you walked out of your classroom. You groaned. It was going to take some getting used to.

You scoffed and walked away.

The next day you found a note on your desk. Curious, you picked it up and unfolded it to see what it said.

"Are you made of uranium and iodine? Because all I can see is U and I together." You laughed at how nerdy it was.

Turning the note to see all the sides, you looked for a name but couldn't find one. Kuroo, who was sitting next to you, grinned.

At lunch time, you found another note in your backpack.

"I wish I was adenine so I could get paired with U."

You smiled discreetly to yourself. There was another chemistry lover...and he was in your class.

"Y/N." All happiness vanished when you heard who was talking.

"What do you want Curry?"

"It's Kuroo."

"Look Curtis-"

"Kuroo"

"Popcorn Kernel, please leave. I don't want your fangirls after me. I might wanna die, but not like that."

Kuroo sighed. Clearly you were in love with the mysterious chem boy, which happened to be him, yet you hated...him.

"I need help with some homework."

"Chemistry?"

"What? No, I'm acing chem." Your eyes widened in surprise. Never had you expected the playboy Kuroo Tetsurou to be passing one of the nerdiest subjects alive.

"Then what do you need?"

"Math...." You chucked.

"Do I look like I pass any of my classes other than chem?" He laughed. For some weird ass reason, you felt something stirring in your stomach. Pushing it aside, you stood up. 

He looked at you with a pout. "You don't even know a little?"

"No I literally only pay attention to chemistry."

"Well...Could you tell me the oxidation state of this atom and your phone number?" You froze. Only one person you knew has ever said something to you like that. It was the mysterious guy who left you notes. 

But it couldn't have been Kuroo, he's too much of a prettyboy to go after me.

"###-###-####. Better do it now, its the only time I'm saying it." His smile grew wider.

"You got it. I'll call you later Y/N!!" 

"Idiot." You mumbled, blushing as he walked away. Several girls threw you looks of jealousy but you didn't mind. 

++++++++++++++++

"Hellooooo?" You heard Kuroo's voice on the other end of the phone.

"Good god." You sighed.

"What??" He asked.

"You sound like a murderer over the phone." 

"Wow Y/N. And here I thought you liked me."

You blushed. "Wh-what makes you say that?"

"You seemed to like my notes."

.

.

.

.

"THAT WAS YOU!?!??!" You screamed. Kuroo, on the other side of the phone winced and turned his volume down.

"Calm down...I've never met a girl who likes chemistry as much as I do."

"Jesus Kuroo, you could've at least said it was you."

"But what's the fun in that?"

You pinched the bridge of your nose. "I need a moment."

The other side of the phone went quiet.

.

.

.

"Do you have any raisins?"

".....what? no.."

"Then how about a date?"

You could practically hear Kuroo smiling.

"A date it is then."

"I'm never using a pick up line again." You shook your head out of embarrassment.

"But-"

"No-"

A/N: Her reaction though *smirk* ok ok im done with the chem jokes I'm sorry.

Coming Up:
Last Friday Night (Lyric Prank) - Y/N Pranks Sugamama (Series)
Freeze Your Brain (Lyric Prank) - Y/N Pranks Sugamama (Series)
Animal Crossing - Kenma x Reader

Only Us (Songfic) - Akaashi x Reader