◘ Stargazing (Part One) - Akaashi x Reader ◘

A/N: I still have my headcanon that Akaashi is an astronomy lover

"Welcome to the Observatory. Passes are 15 each." You said in a bored voice. Working as the ticket seller was NOT what you wanted to be doing, especially at a space observatory.

"HEY HEY HEYYYYYY!!!!"

"Bokuto-san..." You looked up to see two guys. One looked like the great horned owl you learned about last week in biology. 

"I'm sorry about him." The other one bowed. You gave him a weak smile.

"No problem." Akaashi frowned. 

"If you don't mind me asking, are you ok?"

You were taken aback. "Well, I'd much rather be....running the constellation show right now." You looked down sheepishly. "That sounds selfish."

The black haired boy shook his head. "It's not that selfish. I mean, you're working at a space observatory and you're stuck here selling tickets instead of teaching others about the stars in our sky."

You laughed. "Yeah. You like astronomy?"

"For the longest time."

"We should-"

"AGASHEEEEEE COME ON I WANNA SEE THE STAR SHOW." The two of you were interrupted by a loud yelling.

"Oh, right. Here are your tickets." You reluctantly waved goodbye to the two boys.

"Hey...I didn't catch your name." He turned around while being dragged by the owl boy.

"I didn't throw it." You smiled cheekily. (A/N: Had to put that heathers reference somewhere)

He gave you a small smile - the first one you'd gotten from him - and walked into the theater, leaving you feel very alone.

"Alright then." You grinned to yourself and sat back down, putting your head on the desk and falling into a deep sleep

Time skip brought to you by "Baki Baki Ni Ore~"

"Uh, hello?" You felt a tap on your shoulder. Pulling up your head off your desk you looked to see who it was. 

"Oh."

"I still didn't get your name." 

You blushed awkwardly. "Oh yeah...Y/N. Y/N L/N."

"Akaashi Keiji."

"So then Akaashi Keiji." You smirked. "Can I get your number?"

"Sure it's ###-###-####."

"Talk to me about stars and shit sometime huh?"

"Oh..I'll be back. My teammate Bokuto-san...the one from earlier, told the rest of our team and..now they want to see the show too." Akaashi frowned. You chuckled.

"What do you mean by teammate?"

"Volleyball." You perked up.

"You play volleyball?! I really like volleyball! Well, I don't play for a team, but I do manage my school's team. What position do you play?"

"Setter for Fukurodani."

"Oh, I go to Ubugawa. But I just started managing this year. I heard our schools do like training camps?" Akaashi nodded in response. "Well, getting back to the topic on hand, would you like to talk to me about stars and shit? I got sidetracked..."

"Sure."

One Week Later

To: Akaashi Keiji
From: Y/N L/N
Subject: Hey!

[-Hey Akaashi! Idk if you remember but its the lazy ass girl from the Tokyo Observatory. I was wondering if you'd like to come with me to stargaze tonight? It's going to be super clear later, and we can see Jupiter today!-]

Akaashi felt his phone vibrate. He picked it up and saw the message from you. He smiled to himself. 

To: Y/N L/N
From: Akaashi Keiji
Subject: Hey!

[-I'd love to. I'll pick you up if you want.-]

You grinned at the response from the boy.

To: Akaashi Keiji
From: Y/N L/N
Subject: Hey!

[-Of course! My address is #### {street name} -]

Alright then Akaashi. 

I'll see you soon

A/N: Decided to split it up in two because I have gymnastics lol

Coming Up:
Setters - Atsumu x Reader
Revenge Party - Y/N Pranks Sugamama (Feat. Aoba Johsai) 
Don't Speak (Lyric Prank) - Kuroo x Reader