◘ Only Us (Songfic) - Akaashi x Reader ◘

A/N: I haven't listened to this song for forever....hahah for forever...im sorry.

"I don't know if I'm good enough for you Y/N." Akaashi looked down with tears in his eyes.

"Hey... I don't need you to sell me on reasons to want you." He perked up slowly.

"But Y/N...you don't want me." 

"I don't need you to search for proof that I should."

"What proof...?"

"You don't have to convince me, you don't have to be scared you're not enough. Cause what we've got going is good."

"Is it really?"

"I don't need more reminders of all thats been broken. I don't need you to fix what I'd rather forget. Clear the slate and start over."

"..."

"Try to quiet the noises in your head. We can't compete with all that." You smiled weakly.

"I love you Y/N."

"So what if its us? What if it's us? And only us?"

"I'd like that Y/N."

"And what came before, won't count anymore, or matter. Can we try that?"

"Yes."

"What if its you? What if its me? And what if that's all that we need it to be? And the rest of the world falls away?"

You paused.

"What do you say?"

Akaashi looked at you and smiled. "I never thought there'd be someone like you who would want me."

You laughed. "Well..."

"So I give you 10,000 reasons to not let me go."

"Now you're acting like this, wow 'Kaashi."

"But if you really see me. If you like me for me and nothing else."

"I do, I really do."

"Well that's all that I've wanted for longer then you could possibly know."

"Heh."

"So it can be us, it can be us, and only us."

"Yeah.."

"And what came before, won't count anymore or matter."

"Yes! You understand!"

"We can try that."

"It's not so impossible."

"Nobody else but the two of us here. 'Cause you're saying it's possible."

"We can just watch the whole world disappear."

"Till you're the only one I still know how to see."

You stepped closer and gave him a hug. He whispered. "It's just you and me."

"It'll be us, it'll be us, and only us. And what came before, won't count anymore. We can try that."

"You, and me?"

"That's all that we need it to be. And the rest of the world falls away."

"And the rest of the world falls away."

You kissed him softly. "The world falls away."

"The world falls...away."

"And it's only us."

A/N: I was literally listening to Apex Predator while writing this. (WRONG MUSICAL FLYNN YOU IDIOT)

Coming Up:
Violinist - Sakusa x Reader
Out Tonight (Lyric Prank) - Kunimi x Reader
Libero Couple - Nishinoya x Reader