Auri tried her best to smile despite wanting to just scowl.

"Hey Au," kuya went to her to gave her a hug.

"How are you kuya?" She asked.

Kuya grinned. "Ecstatic because you're graduating."

"It would be more joyful if you are a cumlaude Auri but well, being in the top three is already not bad," Georgia commented as she sat down on the high chair.

Auri bit hee tongue to stop her self from replying sourly. Bakit kasi sa lahat ng pwedeng maging girlfriend ni kuya ang babae na 'to pa ang napili ng kapatid niya.

"It's not bad G, whatever Auri reach it will always be enough. She's excellent in another things, besides cumlaude or not she's still intelligent enough to work in different companies of her choice," kuya smiled.

Auri smiled back. "Thanks kuya."

"So, what do you want for your graduation? Name anything and I'll give it to you," tanong ng kapatid niya habang naka-akbay sa kanya.

Ignoring the sneered that she saw from Georgia, Auri looked at her brother. "I would want to have a time for myself in a yacht and just travel with it somewhere."

Nagtagpo ang kilay ng kapatid niya at nawala ang ngiti nito.

"But Au, that's boring and you alone traveling is a big no no," bumitaw sa pagkaka-akbay sa kanya ang kapatid at nupo sa katabing high chair kung saan nakaupo si Georgia na nasa cellphone na ngayon ang atensyon.

Auri shrugged. "You don't have to give it to me kuya. Pero wala akong ibang hihilingin maliban doon. If it's no it's okay—"

"Come on Prius, let her have what she want. She's no longer a child. If she could think such boring idea then I'm sure she already planned it," Georgia interjected, eyes looking churlish.

Bumuga ng hangin si kuya at sumandal sa kinauupuan nito saka tamad siyang tinignan. "Fine, you can take my yacht for that travel. Five days Au and you should be back. You will also bring your phone with you and in case of trouble you call immediately. Inform the hulks too."

Auri smiled widely and went to her brother to gave him a tight hug.

"I promise I'll take care of your yacht and park it in the Crown's marina in whole peace," she beamed.

Kuya Prius laughed with sarcasm. "You better do or I will never allow you to use it again."

Tumango si Auri at nagpaalam na magpapahinga lang. Gusto niya mang makasama ang kapatid at makakuwentuhan ay hindi niya kayang matagal na makipagplastikan sa girlfriend nito.

Auri rolled her eyes after closing her door. Then she went to her bed and cuddle with the polar bear that Rage gave her.

She now have something to look forward after graduation and that is the travel she will do. It would be fun even if she will be alone. Alam niya naman magmaneho ng yate at pwede rin ang auto pilot kaya't pwede parin siyang matulog. Isasama niya rin itong polar bear.

Auri sighed— a tired one. She needed time alone. Badly. She needs to weigh on things and ready herself to tell everything to her brother.

The guilt that is eating her is already too much for her. It is already mentally exhausting her.

Kahit na tumigil na ang mga pananakot sa kanya matapos mamatay ni Olivia ay hindi parin siya matahimik. With all the secrets she have in her, she will never be able to have peace. Besides, her brother deserves to know the truth. It is selfish of her to keep things from him when he was not but an open book to her.