Chapter 16: "Oh my god! Finally!"

Start from the beginning

Well holy moly-

"Indy?" I hear Austin's voice from outside my door along side with a knock on my door. "One sec!" I say as I pick up my clothes that are on the floor and throw them in my closet. I close my closet before tying up my hair and running to the door and opening it harsher than I intended to.

"Sorry," I mumble sheepishly as I look up at Austin who is looking down at me. His eyes remain on my face for a second before going down and looking down at the outfit I was wearing. My face becomes red when I realize I am still in my pajamas.

Well... this is embarrassing.

His eyes come back to my face and he looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "Um... It's a Sunday... and I wasn't exactly expecting someone so..." I say with a small smile and I see his lips morph into a small smile.

He chuckles at me and shakes his head slightly before looking over my head into my room. I open the door further and let him in. "Um ignore the mess, I just woke up," I tell him as I go to open the curtains. "Someone doesn't seem ready to start the day, huh?" He teases and I blush.

"I slept late last night and didn't exactly feel like getting up this morning," I say and he laughs slightly. I swear his laugh is the most beautiful sound in the world.

"Here are the notes you gave me. Thank you, they really helped. You sure do have some got note taking skills," He compliments and I smile and take them from his shyly. "Thank you and I am glad I was able to help," I say just as I feel my stomach crap and my face forms into one of pain.

I see worry flash before his eyes, "Are you alright?" He asks, taking a step towards me, his hands out stretched as if ready to hold me if I fall. "Yeah... Just some craps." I shrug and a look of realization passes in his eyes. "Period?" He asks and I shyly nod.

He nods understandingly before tucking his hands in his pockets. "I should get going," he says and I nod. I walk him downstairs and to the door. "Bye." I wave and he waves back before walking to his house.

I close the door behind me and let out a dreamy sigh only to jump when I see my mom and Jay giving me this... very smug and weird look. "What?" I ask. "Someone has a crush," mom sings happily and I groan.

"I don't," I deny. "Oh hush. Your face says it all," mom says her smile not disappearing. "Mhm, you should see them at school, they stare at each other so much," Jay adds smugly and I roll my eyes.

"We don't," I argue. "Mhm, sure, that's what you guys do half the time. Just staring at each other. Like kiss already!" Jay groans and my eyes widen. "Who are you and what have you done to my very over protective twin?" I whisper.

"I may be overprotective but the tension between you to, damn. Its so obvious you guys like each other! Like anyone who is around you will get so annoyed and would want to smash you guys heads together and get you to kiss already!" Jay groans and I huff trying to hide my blush.

"Indy finally likes someone Jay approves of! Oh my god! This is great!" Mom squeals clapping to herself as she walks into the kitchen and I stare at her back with my mouth dropped open. "Indy, you might want to close your mouth," mom says not even turning back to look at me and my eyes widen and I just continue to stare at her like a gaping fish.

I turn back to Jay who is just smirking. "Did you tell mom about you and Paris yet?" I ask with a small smirk. His eyes widen. "No! No. And I am not telling her anytime soon. Indy don't you dare-" "Mom!" I yell out walking past Jay and into the kitchen.

Our dear mother is a huge fan of our non-existent love lives. If she even finds out we are showing any interest in a guy or girl she starts jumping around and well she pretty much fan girls. That's why none of us tell mom if we like someone until we make it official, it's kind of like a sibling pact for us not to tell mom until its official, but he broke it and now so will I.