F͜͡l͜͡i͜͡r͜͡t͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡?͜͡

Hey! It's my gay ass again. So I have some shoutouts for you today. These people have been really supportive with their comment, reads and votes. Sorry if I don't get to everyone.
percabethand7
ZahraMukadam
apapapapapa_hp
Harri_reads
PersassyIsNumber1
crazy_myths_reader
Thank you guys in particular for reading and commenting! Thank you to everyone else too! It means so much to me ❤️! I hope you enjoy today's chapter :) Art of Jason above.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Percy's pov
It was just a normal day at the skate park.

"Dude, you so like her," Leo shouted at me.

"Yeah, Why don't just scream it out to the world besides I thought you already knew that." I was annoyed. I'd been crushing on Annabeth since freshmen year and when she finally notices me, it's because I fell over.

Aren't you smooth, Jackson.

"Just ask her out for gods sake," Piper said. "She seems pretty nice."

Then Nico decided to give his two cents. Nico, yep the gay emo kid. "Percy doesn't have the guts for that, Pipes. He's been head-over-heels for the girl for nearly four years but won't ask her out, I feel sorry for her. Imagine if the guy that liked you was this pathetic." Everyone laughed at my expense on the so-called joke.

"Shut up, besides I'm not the only one who doesn't have the guts to ask someone out."

"He doesn't even like me back."

"Annabeth says otherwise and I'm pretty sure she would know who her best friend likes."

"Why don't you both just ask them out? It's not that hard." Thalia looked like she was about to strangle us both and if that was about to happen I was using Jason as a shield. She wouldn't kill her brother, right?

"Or I can ask them out for you." Leo laughed. He nearly told Annabeth everything at lunch. He thought it would be funny to embarrass me, they all thought it would be fucking hilarious.

"If you do that Valdez I will ask Calypso out for you and tell her the scrawny Latino wants to take her on a date." I threatened I wasn't afraid to do it.

"Honestly, you're all a bunch of wimps." Jason rolled his eyes at us.

"Right because you're so impressive, Grace. I bet Piper thinks so." I smirked. Jason and Piper had been dating for two years now, yes Jason was the only one of us who had a girlfriend or a boyfriend in Nico's case. It was unbelievable.

"Unless you want to embarrass yourself in front of Annabeth even more because let's be honest here she probably already thinks you're a little strange. I would shut it, Jackson. And that goes for you to Neeks." Thalia ended the conversation.

I tried to fix my hair but that didn't work, obviously. "How do I look?" I asked Jason.

"Ugly as always." He cackled like a weirdo. I can't believe this guy was my best friend.

"You're not helping."

"Just be yourself." He patted me on back in a motherly way. Yes, a motherly way.

"If I do that she won't like me at all, she already way out of my league." The chances that she would go out with me were more nonexistent than Leo's love life and I didn't think that was possible.