Standing there for quite sometime, Ling took a deep breath and murmured," Okay Ling you can do this. Just remember what Dina told you." before walking towards Yufan.

" Ling this-" Placing her finger on his lips, Ling said," Sssshh don't say anything." before taking off her bathrobe.

Yufan widened his eyes in shock when he saw what she was wearing.

Ling was wearing a very s.e.xy lingerie through which he could see everything. Her perfectly rounded b.r.e.a.s.t to her milky white thigh and back.

Brushing his hands down her left arm, Yufan asked," You know the consequences of dressing like this in front of me right?"

Closing the distance between them, Ling wrapped her arms around his neck. Brushing their lips together, Ling said in a low but seductive voice," Make me yours tonight." before biting his lower lips.

Lifting her up, Yufan wrapped her legs around his waist before walking towards the bed.

Placing her down, Yufan quickly took off his suit before pinning her down.

Removing a strand of hair from her face, he asked," Who gave you this lingerie?"

Unbuttoning his shirt, Ling said," Dina."

Kissing her neck, Yufan chuckled and said," I have to thank Dina tomorrow."

Taking off his shirt, Ling wrapped her hands around his neck and said," Let me show you few more things that she taught me so that you can double thank her tomorrow."

After that pants and m.o.a.ns echoed throughout the room. The temperature of the room was gradually increasing when the two bodies that longed for each other finally became one.

The night was long. Yufan and Ling did not stop until they sucked each other dry. They made love until dawn exploring each and every part of their each others body.

After finishing God knows how many rounds, Yufan pulled Ling into his embrace and said," You are beautiful and mine now."

Snuggling against his chest, Ling weakly nodded her head and said," I was already yours."

" You are now officially mine and nobody can take you away from me." Yufan said.

Too exhausted to say anything, Ling slowly nodded her head before dozing off to sleep.

Looking at the frail and beautiful woman sleeping in his arms, Yufan breathed a sigh of relief.

Kissing her forehead, Yufan said," I love you." before closing his eyes.

Chapter 355

Next day when Yufan woke up he smiled when he saw Ling sleeping in his embrace.

Caressing her cheeks, he kissed her forehead and said," Good morning sweet heart."

Snuggling against his chest, Ling groaned and said," Stop Yufan and let me sleep."

Yufan chuckled as he said," It's almost noon Ling. How long are you planning to sleep?"

Ling quickly got up and said," Oh my God I had to go for shopping with Dina."

Pulling her down, Yufan quickly pinned her down and said," You are not going for shopping but we are going for another round."

Hitting his chest, Ling said," We already did it God knows how many times Yufan. I have to go so get off me."

Yufan shook his head and said," No you can't escape this. I am not letting you off so easily."