Li Singtan sighed and said," Alright I'll fly to Germany on Friday."

Father Li shook his head and said," You stay in country S. Your presence is needed here. I'll fly back to Germany along with your mom. I'll take care of things there."

" Are you sure you'll be able to handle it? It's quite messed up in there right now." Li Singtan said.

Father Li raised his eyebrows and asked," Did you forget who I am?"

Li Singtan chuckled and said," Yes Yes I know who you are. I'll book the tickets for you and mom."

" Now go upstairs and warm your wife's bed." Father Li said before getting up from his seat.

" You too." Li Singtan said before walking out."

.....

Simon's Villa.

" Did you find out how Linda is related to Robbin?" Simon asked.

The subordinate shook his head and said," No sir."

Slamming the table angrily, Simon shouted," Bring Linda here."

The subordinate gulped in fear and said," I am sorry sir but Ms Linda is not staying in her old apartment anymore. She moved out this morning after we left."

Simon frowned and said," Get me some wine."

When Simon failed to separate Yutang and Yixi, he decided to seek help from Linda. Simon knew that Linda was working in Yang Enterprise and her post was quite high. Simon was determined to convince Linda help him destroy Yang Enterprise at any cost. But the unexpected appearance of Robbin ruined everything.

With Robbin protecting Linda, Simon knew that he could not do anything to her but he needed Linda's help to destroy Yang Enterprise.

Passing Simon a glass of red wine, the subordinate said," Sir we've received a message from the Wu clan."

" What did they say?" Simon asked.

" They want to meet you tomorrow at 3pm." The subordinate said.

" Which restaurant?" Simon asked.

" In there base." The subordinate said.

Simon frowned and asked," Wu clan has a base in country S?"

The subordinate nodded his head and said," They have shifted their main base from US to country S."

Chapter 328

Simon raised his eyebrows and asked," Why?"

The subordinate shook his head and said," Nobody knows sir. But it is said that it was Smith who decided to shift the main base here."

" Smith? The mastermind behind the Wu clan?" Simon asked.

The subordinate nodded his head and said," Yes Sir."

" Alright since they have given us a chance we should grab it. Arrange some gifts for them." Simon said.

The subordinate nodded his head and left.

It was very important for Simon to convince Smith to help him stabilise his business once again. Simon knew that the Wu clan was ruled by two people, Sebastian Wu and Smith. Sebastian Wu did everything that Smith asked him to. So Simon decided to convince Smith first.

.....

Li Mansion.

After returning to the bedroom, Singtan frowned when he did not see Xie Ming on the bed.