♾|30

A/N: yeah I edited Hyunjins head into this picture because I couldn't find a damn photo of all of them together 🙄✋🏻

|Third Pov.|

Summer Festival

It was the end of July and almost the end of the school year.

As every year, before the end of the school year, there was a summer festival which was the highlight of the year for every student.

"Can't we have something to eat first?" Hyunjin tugged pleadingly at Seungmin's upper arm who only pushed him away annoyed.
"All you ever think about is food!" the brown-haired boy rolled his eyes and put his hands in his pants pockets.

"There's a little stand up ahead, I'm sure we could get something to eat there." Felix pointed to a small wooden hut that offered soufflé pancakes.

Immediately Hyunjin walked up to it and pulled his boyfriend behind him while Minho and Felix watched the whole thing with amusement.

"One soufflé pancake please." Hyunjin placed the order and Seungmin looked at him in horror.
"And what about me?" he put his hands on his hips and Hyunjin just shrugged.
"What about you?" Confused, he raised an eyebrow and Seungmin muttered an "idiot" as he then turned away in a huff.
"Sometimes I really think you guys aren't together." Minho shook his head disapprovingly and Felix agreed.

Hyunjin accepted his soufflé pancake and was about to bite into it when he saw Seungmin looking at him with puppy dog eyes in the corner of his eye.
"You didn't seriously think I'd forget about you?" the blond-haired one whisked through the little puppy's hair but he just snorted in annoyance.

Laughing, Hyunjin held out the pancake to him and he accepted it with a rather unfriendly expression while Hyunjin eyed him with a smile.

After Minho, Felix, and Hyunjin also ordered a pancake they all walked together through the school hallways to see the various themed rooms and attractions.

"A ghost room." Felix stopped in front of a classroom that was decorated on the outside with black cloths, spider webs, and skeletons and above the door was written in big red smudgy paint "Haunted House of Horror."
"Sounds cool." Minho also eyed the decorated horror room only Seungmin hid behind Hyunjin like a scared dog.

Laughing, the blond-haired turned to his boyfriend and patted him lightly on the head.
"I'll take care of you." he assured the puppy, trembling with fear, then pulled him into the room with him as Felix and Minho followed.

"Why does it always have to be something scary." complained Seungmin, clinging tightly to Hyunjin, not even thinking of letting go of his upper arm.
"I'm with you after all, what could happen?" Hyunjin tried to calm him down and kept walking forward.

Suddenly something grazed Seungmin's leg and immediately he startled.
"What was that?!" panicking, he spun around in the darkness and was then pulled back by two arms.

Before he could cry out, Hyunjin whispered in his ear.
"It's just me."

Relieved, Seungmin exhaled and held his heart in shock.
"Where's the fucking exit around here." the brown-haired one complained and Hyunjin just laughed.
"We'll be right outside."

But when Hyunjin was suddenly pulled away by Seungmin, Seungmin flinched in shock.
"Hyunjin?!" the frightened puppy stopped in place, trying to make out anything in the darkness but it was too dark.

Cautiously and only with small steps he walked on, hoping to find Hyunjin somewhere.
"That's not funny Ferret!" he shouted into the darkness, hoping to get an answer from Hyunjin but there was dead silence.
"Boo!" a figure appeared behind Seungmin at the same moment and grabbed him by the shoulders.
"AAAH!" out of reflex the brown-haired boy lashed out with his hand and hit his attacker right in the face.

In the darkness, he heard only a brief hiss of pain until Hyunjin's voice then illuminated the darkness.
"It's me, you mutt!" he growled to himself and Seungmin scowled at him, though Hyunjin could barely make him out in the darkness.
"Are you stupid!!! I was scared to death!" he complained and Hyunjin started laughing while Seungmin walked on in a huff.

But Hyunjin stopped him and wrapped his arms around Seungmin's waist and pulled him close.
"I'm sorry..." he murmured into the brown-haired boy's neck and gently kissed his neck.

Goosebumps spread over the spot where Hyunjin had planted a kiss on him and Seungmin couldn't really be mad at him anymore.
"You are and always will be a stupid ferret." muttered Seungmin into the darkness, feeling Hyunjin begin to smirk behind him.

"Let's find a way out of here." the blond-haired boy suggested then pulled Seungmin behind him.

Once outside, Felix and Minho were already standing there waiting for them.
"What happened to you?" Minho pointed to the small scratch on Hyunjin's face that Seungmin must have given him.
"the dog went crazy." he explained with a laugh, getting a slap on the back of the head from his boyfriend in return.
"You shouldn't have scared me!" Annoyed, Seungmin rolled his eyes and Hyunjin tried to kiss his cheek in reparation but was skillfully pushed away.

Playfully, he pulled a pout and let go of Seungmin who was still folding his arms in annoyance.

Meanwhile, Minho and Felix just shook their heads laughing.

The four of them spent the rest of the day trying out all sorts of attractions.

"Won!" joyfully Felix jumped in the air as he threw all the basketballs into the basket and then got to pick a small prize.

Hyunjin had absolutely failed, not even making a basket while Minho and Seungmin had made more than half.
"Unfair..." the blond-haired one muttered and Seungmin patted him on the shoulder consolingly.
"You just can't be good at everything." explained Seungmin to the disappointed Hyunjin and directly cashed a scowl from his boyfriend.

"There's a photo booth up ahead. How about we take some pictures!" Felix returned with a chick plushie and then pointed to a small photo booth not far away.

Agreeing, we all went together and snapped a few photos.
"Something's wrong with this picture." stated Seungmin and the rest of the group looked at him confused.
"Hyunjin's face." replied Seungmin laughing and Hyunjin directly took a few threatening steps towards Seungmin while he hid behind Felix.
"You brought this on yourself." said the freckled boy and took a few steps to the side so Seungmin couldn't hide behind him anymore.

Immediately Hyunjin took the chance and grabbed Seungmin to tickle him properly.
"What did you said?"

"It was just a joke!" laughing, the brown-haired boy tried to free himself from Hyunjin's grip but unsuccessfully.

"Should we stop then?" Minho stood right next to Felix who watched the proceedings with a smirk on his face and shook his head.
"We'll just let them have their way."

So now that the summer festival was slowly coming to an end the highlight of the evening was also slowly approaching.

At the end of the festival there was always a fireworks display under the stars.
Minho, Felix, Hyunjin and Seungmin went together to the large school lawn, where the other students had already gathered.
It didn't take long before the first rockets were launched, coloring the black sky in all kinds of colors.

Hyunjin carefully put an arm around Seungmin and hugged him close, pressing a kiss to his head.
"I love you." the blond-haired whispered so softly that only Seungmin could hear.

Perplexed, he looked up at him and then started to smile.

"I love you too you stupid ferret."