♾|5

|Hyunjin|

Seungmin was really an idiot. Thanks to him my pants were partially destroyed. If he had given me the test tube, none of this would have happened in the first place.
Could this dog even do anything right?

Annoyed, I made my way to my new club room since I was no longer part of the dance club thanks to Ms. Lee. Of course Minho found all this more than amusing since I now had to work with the guy I disliked the most.
So there was no other way but to getting along with him.

"Crap!" Irritated, I kicked my foot in the air and then stopped in front of the movie club room.

Narrowing my eyes, I eyed the door in front of me and exhaled deeply. I put my hand on the door handle and pushed it down.
When I had opened the door just a little I would have liked to close it again immediately and leave.
But since I had no other choice I opened the door and stepped inside.

It wasn't very big and looked more like a common room.
On the left and right sides were large shelves filled with all kinds of stuff that was needed for shooting. In the middle was a large table with scripts and a PC.
Directly behind it were large windows that gave a view of the school roof.

In front of me stood a brown-haired boy with his back to me and I knew exactly who it was.
Joengin, my little brother, had already noticed me and was looking at me with wide eyes.

Seungmin also seemed to notice his gaze and turned around.
As soon as he had turned completely to me his jaw dropped and I grinned at him with amusement.

His facial expressions were legendary.

"Ferret?!" shouted Seungmin in disbelief, blinking rapidly a few times.

"Who are you calling a ferret you mutt?!" Threateningly, I took a few steps toward him while Seungmin didn't move an inch and looked at me with a deprecating look.

We were separated by only a few inches, so the tips of our noses were almost touching. His breath bounced against my skin and I scowled at him.

"Hey, now pull yourself together."
A brown-haired boy pushed between us and pulled us apart. Chan eyed me and Seungmin alternately.

I absolutely couldn't stand that guy either but since Joengin was friends with him I couldn't really say anything against him. Besides, he was a grade above me. In general I found his two friends Jisung and Chan really just annoying and luckily for me they were also in this club.

"Why the hell are you here?" The stupid mutt crossed his arms and looked at me, waiting.

There was no way I could tell him I was here involuntarily. He'd just make fun of me.

"Thought it would be fun to bug you during the club activities as well." I gave the brown-haired dog in response with a grin on my face.

"You..." Seungmin walked past Chan and grabbed me by the collar as he eyed me snidely. This scenario was somehow familiar to me.

Immediately I clasped his hand tightly with mine and tore his hand away from me.
"Don't touch me with your filthy paws." I admonished him and he snorted angrily.

Before Seungmin could start another action my little brother spoke up.
"Now come down first Minnie." He put his hand on Seungmin's shoulder and gave him a gentle smile which he did not return.

Annoyed, he pushed Joengin's hand off him, jostled me and left the room with angry steps before slamming the door behind him with a loud bang.

Once again a victorious grin played around my lips while my brother just shook his head uncomprehendingly.
"Was that really necessary?"

I just shrugged my shoulders in disinterest and looked around the room.

"What's the real reason you're here?" Joengin leaned against the table and crossed his arms.

I, however, just shrugged my shoulders.
"No real reason." I replied and he arched both eyebrows.
"I don't think you'd give up dancing just to spite Seungmin." my smart little brother caught me and raised his eyebrows in disbelief.

In that case it was really inconvenient that he was my brother. He just knew me a little too well.
"Alright..." defeated, I let out the air and put my hands in my pants pockets.
"I was forced to join the club because my grades aren't great right now and my class teacher thinks I'm focusing too much on dancing. That's why I'm here now and I'm not allowed to leave until my grades improve." I explained to my brother who nodded in understanding.

"Our parents aren't going to be happy about this." he commented, his face contorted in concern.

"As long as they don't find out about it nothing will happen." I assured him.

My parents have never been particularly thrilled with my grades. I could never satisfy them no matter how hard I tried. They had absolutely no understanding for my passion for dancing and said that it was a waste of time. In short, I was the wayward son, while Joengin was the favorite of the family. I didn't really resent him for that since he couldn't help it.

Nevertheless, it hurt to know that I was a failure in the eyes of my parents.