♾|27

|Hyunjin|

When I arrived at the club room I went straight to my brother who was working on a new script with the others.

I went to see Ms. Lee this morning and requested my transfer to the dance club.

Actually, I would have stayed with Seungmin at the Film Club as long as I needed to but I just couldn't stand the sight of him and Misa.

If I continued to stay at the club I would see the two of them together every time and I didn't want that.

"Hey Hyunjin!" greeted Joengin me and I joined him at the table where Jisung and Chan were also sitting, already discussing the plot for the new short film.
"You guys are working on a new story?" curiously, I leaned forward to look at the plot Joengin had already roughly scribbled on a sheet of paper.
"We were going to present a movie at the summer festival next year."  Joengin explained and I nodded understandably.

If there was ever nothing to shoot at the club a new story was directly drafted while the old one was being cut. You definitely don't get bored here.

"Do you want to have a role again?" the black-haired one suddenly asked me and I looked at him in wonder.
"Well, you were pretty good last time and Seungmin was extremely excited about you too. You could do a role again after all." Joengin looked at me brightly but unfortunately I couldn't share his enthusiasm.
"Today is my last day in this club so I don't think I'll have time to play a role again after this." I explained to Jeongin, looking outside the window as my brother looked at me wide-eyed in the corner of his eye.

Sighing, I turned back to him.
"I'm switching back to the dance club." I answered his unspoken question and he lost all composure.
"So you want to go?" he asked again and I nodded.
"Did you have a fight with Seungmin again?" he asked another question and I snorted in annoyance.
"No, I didn't. The deal with Ms. Lee was once I got better grades I could go back to the dance club and that's what I'm doing now." I averted my gaze again and looked over at Seungmin who was going over the filming scenes with Misa.

Sighing, I leaned back in the chair and then looked at Joengin who had apparently followed my gaze and was now looking at me with a stunned look.
"Don't tell me..." he leaned back in his chair and looked at me with wide eyes while I just stared at him in confusion, unable to follow.
"You're jealous!" he suddenly shouted a little too loudly for even the others to hear and leaned forward to me.

I immediately covered his mouth with my hand and pushed him back into his chair as he leaned across the entire table towards me.
"What the hell are you saying dang?!" I hissed at him softly and slowly removed my hand again.

Annoyed, I slumped back in the chair and crossed my arms, my gaze down.
"I'm not jealous." I muttered to myself and Joengin just shook his head silently.

Yet deep down I knew he was right in some way.

After the club activities were over, Seungmin and the others left the room while I sat at the table and watched the scenes Seungmin had left for me to watch.

I actually thought I was the last one in the room but that changed when Joengin stepped out of the small storage room and sat right in front of me, his arms crossed in front of his chest.
"Is something wrong?" I raised my eyes briefly, raising an eyebrow and then went back to watching the shooting scenes.

"You like him."

I put the device down on the table and then looked up at Joengin who was eyeing me with a serious look.

"Even a blind man can see the way you look at Minnie. I don't know when but something has definitely changed between you two and by that I don't mean you're not making each other's lives hell anymore." the black-haired one added, folding his arms on the table.
"Stop lying to yourself already."

His gaze was still on me as I slowly turned mine away.

His words repeated over and over in my head and deep down I knew he was right.

"And what if you are right?" I looked at him now with a serious look as well, not making a face.

My opposite started to sigh, releasing any tension.
"If I'm right you should fucking tell him." You could hear exactly that Jeongin was annoyed and I just sighed heavily.
"What's going to happen, you can't become more than enemies. You've already had that phase." he explained, leaning against his chair.
"But that's up to you. I can't do more than give you advice." with those words Joengin stood up and grabbed his backpack and walked to the exit.
"Think about it." those were his last words as he opened the door and then disappeared from the club room.

I slid further into my chair and looked up at the ceiling.

Maybe something really had changed