♾|3

|Hyunjin|

It was always fun to tease Seungmin whenever it was possible.

He was just so easy to see through and could never really keep his cool.

So after the lesson was over I packed my things into my backpack.
"Hyunjin, I'd like to talk to you for a minute." my class teacher looked in my direction and I just nodded in confusion.

"You're in trouble." commented Minho next to me as he put on his leather jacket. "I'll see you later." he added and then just left me standing in the room.

Tzz, great friend.

I did as I was told and walked forward to my teacher who was giving me a serious look.

This look never meant anything good.

I casually put my hands in my pants pocket and stopped in front of her with raised eyebrows.
"What's the matter?"

I was just waiting for her to push something like punishment work or detention on me but luckily for me that didn't seem to be the case.

"It's about your grades, Hyunjin." sighing, she leaned against her desk.

Crap, I would have rather heard detention then this stupid discussion about my grades again.

Tentatively, I nodded and waited for her to continue speaking.

"Since you seem to be focusing on nothing but your dance activities all the time, I'd like to suspend you from that until your grades improve and place you in another club."

I noticed my jaw dropping further with each word and looked at her with horrified eyes.

Is she telling me that I'm going to be kicked out of the dance club?

My teacher knew full well that I loved dancing more than anything else and I could tell right away that she just wanted to use that as leverage. I have to say that it wasn't even that stupid of her.

"So you're seriously going to kick me out of the dance club?" I huffed again, making a rather less friendly face.

I was angry.

Angry that the teacher was going to take away what was actually the only cool thing about this school for me.

"It's for your own good, Hyunjin. Your grades need to get better and that won't work as long as you just focus on dancing and neglect your grades." she explained her final decision which made me snort in annoyance.

"And what kind of club should I go to?" waiting, I raised my eyebrows and Ms. Lee put on a smile. This smile scared me and I had a bad feeling.

"You're going to join the movie club." she said with a slightly joyful undertone.

"You want me to what?!" indignantly, I took a few steps back and looked at her with wide eyes.

Wait a minute. That means I have to spend my activities with that stupid mutt now, too?!
Not with me!

"I'm sure it will be good for you and besides you could have a talk with Seungmin. I'm sure he could help you study." She gave me a reliable smile, which I couldn't return at all.

My facial expression was still the same as before because I just couldn't realize what was going on.

That she suspended me from the dance club is one thing but that I'm now even with this stupid mutt in the same club and then ask him for HELP just shocked me.

"You can't be serious..." frantically I ran my hand through my blonde shoulder length hair and the teacher shook her head.
"That are my last words, Hyunjin. As long as your grades don't improve, I'm afraid I can't let you go back to the dance club."

Without saying anything else I turned away from her and stormed out of the classroom in a huff.

I didn't really care that I was in a club with Seungmin now. After all, it gave me a chance to get on his nerves all day. What bothered me was that she took away the one thing I really could and wanted to do.

It just wasn't fair.

Annoyed, I walked to the chemistry room where we had our next lesson. The teacher was already there and all eyes were on me as I entered the room.
"Had a talk with Ms. Lee." I explained my lateness to the teacher and he nodded as I then sat down next to Minho.

"And got in trouble?" my friend whispered to me in amusement and I snorted lightly.
"Much worse..." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and then looked ahead to our chemistry teacher who was scribbling some notes on the board.

I saw Minho looking at me in the corner of my eye, confused and curious at the same time.

I sighed heavily and then turned my gaze to him.
"I'm suspended from the dance club."

„You're what?" he looked at me in shock and wasn't exactly quiet.

Immediately, the teacher, who just stood with his back to us, turned around and gave us a warning look before turning back.

"She thought that I was thinking too much about dancing and that it was affecting my grades. Until I get better at school, I can't go back." I explained further and a grin spread across Minho's face. I don't know why he was grinning so stupidly now.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow in annoyance and he shrugged.
"You just need better grades it won't be that hard." he patted me on the shoulder and I sighed.
"That's not the end of the story...."

He removed his hand from my shoulder and looked at me confused.

"I have to... join Seungmin's club." I explained, waiting for a reaction from Minho, my gaze fixed on the table as I did so.

But since there was a silence and Minho didn't say anything I turned back in his direction and saw him just trying not to laugh out loud.
"That's not funny!!!" I hissed softly so the teacher wouldn't admonish us again.

Minho just giggled and I averted my eyes again.

He was just as much of an idiot as that mutt.