♾|21

|Hyunjin|

"If you really want me to forgive you, then prove it to me."

Those were the last words Seungmin said to me before he left me standing alone in the room.

I really wanted him to forgive me and for us to finally be able to act like normal classmates.

So for the next few weeks I tried to prove to him that I had really changed.

Of course I got off to a rather impractical start right away because shortly after that I got into it with Jackson and Mark that they should finally leave Seungmin alone.

Seungmin found that rather less great but at least those two idiots hadn't bothered him anymore as a result. On the contrary they always avoided him even in the school hallway even when I wasn't near him.

I was still in the film club together with Seungmin because I still had problems in English. With math and history everything was fine again so far and my grades were also getting better and better.

But not only my grades improved but also my relationship with Seungmin. Although I still got on his nerves we didn't fight anymore and made each other's life hell this time on a friendly level.

"Now stop poking my food with your fork!" annoyed, Seungmin pushed me away while I tried to steal the dumplings from his plate.

I pouted playfully and turned to Minho who also pushed his plate far away from me.

By now, Seungmin, Felix, Minho and I were even hanging out with each other during our breaks and have become a sort of group of 4.
"Don't you dare touch my dumplings or I'll shove you in the airfryer." my supposed best friend warns me and I leaned into the chair with my arms crossed and a pouty face.
"You guys are mean." I muttered to myself and the others just started laughing.

But my pouty face disappeared when a Dumpling suddenly appeared in front of my nose and I looked in wonder to my left where Seungmin was holding his last Dumpling in front of me with an annoyed expression on his face.
"Here." he muttered annoyed and I grabbed the dumpling with a smile on my face.

"You'd really think you were together." laughed the orange-haired freckle boy and immediately got a slap on the back of the head.
"We're not!" hissed Seungmin at Felix who was still laughing and raised his hands defensively.
"No need to blush right away." I teased the brown-haired boy, poking him against his cheek.

"One more word and I'll process you into dog food." the angry mutt warned me and I went on the defensive.

Seungmin, like then, still couldn't take a joke.

"Hello everyone!" Jeongin came up with Chan and Jisung and patted me on the shoulder.
"I see you two are getting along famously by now." he proudly eyed Seungmin and I while the mutt just rolled his eyes.
"Do I have any other choice? After all, I have to tutor that stupid ferret and I can't get rid of him at the club!" complained Seungmin and I looked at him in horror.

"So you want to get rid of me?" theatrically I held my heart to my chest and Seungmin couldn't help but laugh which also made me smile a bit.

"Oh, by the way Minnie..." Jeongin leaned forward to Seungmin who was taking his last bite.
"...our Hyunjinnie here was very disappointed back then when he couldn't find you in the club room."

My gaze quickly darted to my brother who I would have loved to punch on the spot.

Minho, Felix, and Seungmin both looked at me with a puzzled expression and I immediately waved my hands around frantically.
"Of course I didn't!" at the last word, I scowled at my little brother who just raised his hands defensively.

"Then why are you blushing so much?" Minho the little traitor pecked my cheek and immediately removed his fingers from me.

"Minho you-" I stood up and at that exact moment he took flight before I could even get a hold of him.
"You're an idiot, you hear me!" I shouted after the black haired boy who was hiding behind Felix.

After the break was over we all went back to the classroom and let the last few lessons wash over us.

Today we had our club activities again and I went to the club room together with Seungmin after school ended. We had almost finished the film by now and only had to shoot a few scenes.
"So you were disappointed?" I suddenly heard Seungmin's voice next to me from which I could clearly hear a small grin.
"I wasn't!" I hissed and the mutt just started laughing.
"I would never miss a mutt like you..." I muttered to myself and put my hands in my pants pocket.

Yeah okay, I might have been disappointed since I actually wanted to apologize to him at that moment but that definitely didn't mean anything.

"But I'm sure you'll miss me once I'm out of the club."

"That could be." replied Seungmin suddenly and my heart skipped a beat.
"I'd only miss your acting skills, though." He added and my mood went down again.
"Ha-ha very funny..." was all I replied and pulled a pout.

Once we arrived at the club room, Misa walked right up to us hooking right into Seungmin and pulling him away from me.

The last weeks she stuck to him like a chewing gum and made it more than obvious that she still had feelings for him. Why else would she be so stuck on him?

"Someone's jealous." my brother's annoying voice rang out beside me and I gave him a sharp look.
"I'm not." I retorted back bitingly and he started laughing.
"You were even disappointed when you saw Minho and that girl instead of Seungmin, you can't fool me." Jeongin boxed my upper arm and I just sighed heavily since I couldn't say anything against it anyway.

I didn't like that Misa was so attached to Seungmin but that didn't mean I was jealous.

Besides I don't even like Seungmin, at least not in that way.

"You're imagining too much on it." I just said and shook my head while Jeongin shrugged his shoulders with a grin beside me.
"If you say so..."

When we took a little break from shooting I went to Seungmin who was in the director's chair going over the script.
"Here." I held out a water bottle to him and he eyed it critically.
"I didn't drink from it." Laughing, I rolled my eyes and Seungmin accepted the bottle.
"But I spit in it." I added as Seungmin just took a sip and immediately spit it out.
Dumbfounded, he looked at me and I had to hold my stomach laughing.
"I was joking!" I assured him but he just scowled at me.
"You really can't take a joke..." I muttered to myself and sat down next to him on the empty folding chair.

Seungmin returned to his script while I looked at the shooting set.
"Could it be that Misa thinks of you as more than just a friend?" I asked, seeing Seungmin eyeing me with a puzzled expression.
"What makes you think that?"

"She's glued to you 24/7 and the way she looks at you already explains everything." I explained to the clueless dog but he just shook his head.
"You're just imagining it."

"If you say so..." I shrugged and reached for the water bottle that was on Seungmin's lap.

He eyed me with a critical look and then took a sip from the bottle.
"What are you doing?" he asked and I looked at him in wonder.
"Drinking?" I gave him the most obvious answer in the world and set the bottle back down on the floor.

I saw Seungmin's cheeks turn slightly red and knew directly what he was thinking about.
"Why just an indirect kiss when it can be a real one?" teasingly, I leaned forward further towards him and Seungmin stood up directly in panic.
"You're out of your mind!" he angrily stomped off while I almost couldn't breathe from laughing.

He was just too cute.

Wait a minute - cute?