II | Allure to the Darkness

THE ILLUSIONIST WOMAN

two. Allure to the Darkness

 Allure to the Darkness

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"COME HERE OFTEN?" Logan smirked around his cigar at the brunette, brown eyed beauty leaning against the door frame to the balcony. Her eyes were round, but if he payed close enough attention, they wistfully sparked an ethereal golden glow. Like lightening flashing in the night sky.

As expected, her eyes rolled in annoyance. Despite her curled, red painted lips, he'd think she was serious. But the playfulness in her gaze drew him to think otherwise. 

"Only to see you, if you must ask." She padded closer to him, gazing like he were the earth and sky. Such admiration frightened him, but he kept himself at bay.

There was something attractive about being wanted by her. A temptress in the night. An angel of the heavens. Yet, she willingly sinned when warranted. She was magnetizing, borderline addicting and he had no clue why. Her charisma was a learned behavior, so was her overtness. He could tell that she used to be shy in her passed life, or even a few years ago, and was learning to push herself out of her comfort zone.

The fact that she was showing it to him, never failed to intrigue his twisted mind.

She was seduction walking. Her effortless walk, which leveled a cat's stalk towards it's prey. The gentle sway and caress of her chocolate hair. The wispiness of her long eyelashes as they brushed against the tops of her cheeks. Even her smile. Full grin with pearly white teeth, it was contagious.

Logan didn't know if he was being hypnotized of if he was genuinely becoming a sap for this woman. This life loving, goddess of a woman.

He tugged his cigar out with a moments hesitation as she grew closer. Her fingers reached for the bud but he lifted it slightly out of her way. On a whim, he turned the cigar and posed it at her plush lips, waiting for her to open them. She did so obediently, taking a puff before sighing in the toxic smoke.

"What are you doing out here?" She wondered breathily. Truthfully, he was still in a stupor by the way she took a puff of his cigar. His heart stuttering for a second too long. "It's cold."

Sliding an arm around her waist, he tugged her closer to his frame. Her poncho left the sides of her stomach revealed and his rough hands melted against her tanned, soft skin. He sunk into the waistband of her jeans as he gazed into her molten eyes. 

"I'm warm blooded," He excused to which she pursed her lips. She didn't let that phase her question and she waited for his new answer. "I've been thinking."

"And I suppose since your being so aloof, you don't want me to know what you've been thinking about?" She nodded, averting her gaze to the courtyard of the school. Mostly everyone in their younger years had gone inside for curfew purposes. Leaving the older teenagers to hang around the pool and basketball court.