Part 30

Loud sound of tyres screeching on the ground was heard in the living room. After few seconds Y/N stormed into the mansion. She was sweating. Her face was red. Her eyes were bloodshot. She took some steps in the mansion and stood there to process the environment there.

Jk was holding Hoseok from his collar and same did Hoseok. Eva, Jimin , V and Ms. Choi were also there.

"It's all because of your stupidity that he is lying in there." Jungkook growled.

"Shut your filthy mouth Jungkook. He is there because you weren't alert." Hoseok yelled back.

Jungkook was about to say something when Y/N sprinted towards them and made a grip around their hands, which were holding each other's collar.

"Leave." She warned in low yet dangerous tone.

They both didn't leave but kept looking into each other's eyes hungrily. Hunger for blood.

"I said LEAVE." Y/N roared, almost shouted at the last word.

They left each other, or more like threw each other and huffed. Y/N glared at both of them and stood between both of them.

"I expect a little more maturity atleast from you Hobi Hyung." She scolded.

Jungkook scoffed. "Maturity." He rolled his eyes.

Hoseok was about to throw punches at him but Y/N stopped him.

"Stop it. Enough." She glared at Hoseok. "Both of you." She added and gave a stern gaze to Jungkook also.

They both relaxed a bit and turned into two different directions.

Y/N looked at Ms. Choi and asked

"Where is Min Ho Hyung?"

Before she could reply to Y/N, Jungkook commented.

"He would have been here safely if this asshole didn't-"

Before Jungkook could complete his sentence Y/N pulled out her gun and put it on his head. Though Jungkook didn't flinch a bit but it did made him shut his mouth. Eva gasped at the view.

"Keep quiet or I'll empty my gun in your head. I swear I won't think twice. And I would suggest to not doubt my aim because you taught me to handle this toy." She warned. He hands were shaking though.

"Y/N." Jimin called. "Put your gun down."

She immediately lowered her gun but still kept looking at him sternly.

"Min ho Hyung is in his room." Jimin informed. "He is still unconscious. Bullets have been removed. Doctors said that he should have woken up by now but-" he didn't complete his sentence.

Y/N snapped her neck towards Jimin and asked

"W-what about everyone else?" Y/N asked while her lips trembled.

"We all are fine. Minor injuries." Jimin sighed.

Y/N slightly nodded. "Can I- Can I see him?"

Jimin nodded. Y/N ran upstairs without wasting a single second. She stormed into his room.

She saw him lying on the bed, eyes closed, shirtless yet covered with bandages across his chest. Bandages had blood spots, lightly visible. Band aid on forhead. Chapped lips. Continuous beeping sound coming from ECG machine. He was on saline drip. One nurse drugged the saline using an injection.

Y/N's heart sank as she saw him in such condition. She couldn't feel her legs anymore. Her eyes were blood red now. Namjoon stood up from the couch and went near Y/N, leaving Yoongi and Seokjin.