Part 4

After this dramatic dinner, Dad left.

As soon as Dad left, Y/N ran upstairs.

"Y/N" Jin yelled from behind. But, no use, she had already left.

V looked at Jin as if he was asking for permission, Jin nodded and he ran behind her. One by one everybody left.  Only Jin hyung, me and Namjoon hyung were the left behind.
I was standing there, confused, not knowing how to react and what to say.
Jin hyung turned to me and said

" Don't mind her. She'll be fine afterwards. You might be tired. Ms.Choi will show you your room. We'll talk tomorrow." he smiled widely.

"I'm sorry. Because of me-" he cut my words

"It's okay. It's not your fault. And she'll be fine by morning."

I smiled at him.

"Good Night, Eva." Namjoon hyung said with a smile.

"Good Night. Hyu-hyung?" I said, or I should say I questioned.

"You can call us hyung." Jin hyung said and smiled. I nodded.

"Hyung!" V called. We looked at him. He was standing on the stairs. He wasn't alone.
Fuck. Y/N! Did she hear? No no no.
I turned towards Jin. His eyes were locked at Y/N. She was looking mad. More of a hurt. She was hurt. She is fucking possessive.
Before anyone could have said anything she came downstairs and went straight to the kitchen. V came near us.

"I don't know if you have figured this out yet or not but Y/N is actually mad and hurt. Being in her radar may lead to death." V said with straight face.

I found it funny and giggled a bit. He turned towards me with serious face

"You find it funny? You know what you are the one who is at the most risk. Oh wait no NOW you're her second target FIRST is Jin hyung, don't worry you're safe. At least for now." V said sarcastically. Well I guess this sarcasm was for Jin hyung.

"I'll talk to her. Eva you go to your room." Jin hyung said and left. I also followed Ms. Choi to my room and slept.

End of Eva's POV

Jin went to the kitchen. He was followed by Namjoon and V.

Y/N was standing in front of  refrigerator with a bottle of water in her hand. She kept the bottle inside the refrigerator, turned back and saw three of them standing across the centre kitchen slab.

"Y/N I know you didn't like it but baby Dad asked her to call us that. I also don't like it as much as you don't. But we can't go against dad's words. And above all Min ho hyung is also not here." Jin said in a calm tone but not giving a single chance to Y/N to cut him.

"I know. And I'm okay with it if you guys are. And moreover I also don't want to go against dad. I don't want to face any consequences. Neither I want any one of you to revolt and face consequences." Y/N said looking into his eyes.

"You ain't mad anymore?" Namjoon asked.

"I never were. I was just little sad about it. But it's fine now." Y/N smiled.

Seokjin pulled her into his arms and hugged her.

"I don't know whether you're mad or not but baby trust me your hyungs love you more than anything else." Jin spoke.

"I know." she replied and hugged him back.

They all hugged her.

"Is it only me or you all also don't want to imagine what would have had happened if Min Ho hyung was here?" V said breaking hug.