Part 27

Y/N's POV continued

I am just crying and sleeping since past two days. It was very devastating for me to live without my brothers. I have never lived alone. Someone or other was always there with me. They have been calling me after every 15-20 minutes. Though I'm not picking up their calls but I'm replying to their few texts because if I won't then they will be worried and then they would find me and get me back to the mansion, by any means.

Dad has sent two bodyguards, who stand outside my door. James was there too but he patrols the area and keeps check on anything suspicious.

My stomach was yearning for food so badly. I got up and made some food for myself. While I was cooking my phone rang again and for a change it was Rachel this time.

"What's new babe?"

"Nothing new. You tell me Rachel."

"Nothing new? You left your brothers and you are saying nothing new."

"How do you know?"

"Hoseok oppa called. He seemed worried."

"Yeah. I'm not gonna tell you where I am because you'll spill beans to hyungs."

"Mean."
"By the way how will you survive alone? What about expenses and all?"

"I'll find a part time job for time being. Then let's see if I can have some full time job."

"For how long will you stay away from them? Forever?"

"Are you mad? I can't do that. I'll go back once I clear my mind and sort things with them."

"I know a cafe. You can work there. I promise I won't tell Oppa-s."

"They'll kill me if they'll know I work in a cafe. Haha. But before that they'll kill you for getting me this job."

"Don't scare me."

"Anyways. Send me the location of the cafe. I'll do it."

"Great. I'll text you. And if you anything else, call me."

"Thanks Rachel."

So I'm gonna work in a cafe.

Later that day, I went to the cafe and met it's owner. He was fat old man. He must be in his sixties. I found him kinda rude and short tempered. I'm unsure if I would be able to tolerate him for much long. He asked me to join from the following day at 5 in the evening. I will go there tomorrow and will give it a try. Hope everything goes well. I went back to home. I have never been so leisure. I always had some or other work and now I'm so used to it that this leisure time is making me go crazy.

End of Y/N's POV
.
.
.
Eva's POV

At the mansion, everything seemed shattered. Past two days have been worst. It was dead silence in the mansion. I hardly saw anybody coming out of their room except for going office. This place was never so quiet. Even the servants were quiet. Bodyguards, maids , cooks and other helpers were gossiping about how much they missed Y/N Unnie and how she used to treat them. Well, fair enough, she was cold and scary but she never disrespected anyone in the house. Even they all used to call her Y/N instead of calling Miss or ma'am or something like that.

I miss her too.

I shouldn't have done what I did. I was wrong. I was being bitch. I had to think about some plan to get her back.

After thinking for a while, an idea crossed my mind but I'm hell unsure if elders will agree with this. But I will surely talk to them about this.

End of EVA's POV

Next day, Y/N didn't go to the university. She was still not ready to face her brother's because she knew if she met them they will convince her to go back to the mansion. So she ignored going to college.

In the evening she went to the cafe. Cafe's owner gave her some uniform and told her to start serving without wasting any time. She was slight irritated by his attitude but she ignored it.

By the end of the end, Y/N slapped 2 boys and banged 1 boy's head on the table. She couldn't stand the way they behaved with her and other staff. Obviously she was scolded but not so much because the owner knew that the customers were rude. But he did warn her.

3 days passed and now she has slapped 7 more boys. Cafe's owner was quite upset with her. Though the customers were wrong but this would surely affect cafe's reputation.

"This is your last warning Y/N. If you hurt any customer verbally or physically then you'll be fired." Old man warned.

"I understand. I will not hurt anybody in any way." Y/N said but deep down she knew that if someone will poke her then she won't be able to control herself. She was never taught to tolerate shit things of strangers.

She went to the washroom for good 10 to 15 minutes. When she came out, there was so much chaos in the cafe. Everybody was running in and out hastily. She asked one of the staff members about this chaos and in return she got to knew that there was a very special guest having meeting in the private room of the cafe. She shrugged it off and didn't pay much attention to it. She went back to her work, serving dishes to people out there.

Suddenly, cafe's owner called her.

"You're taking these servings to our special guests." He ordered.

"But why me? Anyone else can." She argued.

"Because you're more presentable than anyone here. Go." He said.

Y/N rolled her eyes and took tray from a guy who was standing next to the owner.

She headed towards that private room and peeped inside a little. She saw three men sitting in there. One had his back towards her and other two were facing towards her.

She took a glance of one man and gasped.

Mr. Kim? She thought to herself.

She looked at another man and she quickly stepped back so that they cannot see her.

Jungkook Hyung!! Other one looked like V Hyung. It must be him. What are they doing here? Asshole they are having meeting. What else. I can't go inside.

She thought to herself. She started looking here and there when she saw a girl who also worked there. Y/N called that girl and asked her to take their order inside.

"But sir asked you to take these servings inside." Girl said.

"I know but you look more attractive than me. And what if they say something to me and I react inappropriately. You are smarter than me you can handle things so you go." Y/N did a little buttering so that she gets convinced.

"Okay. I'll go. They are handsome and rich also, they might ask me out." Girl said.

"Yeah. Go go." Y/N said and rolled her eyes as that girl went inside the room.

"My brothers will ask her out?huh. Never." She babbled and turned back.

As she turned back she hit a strong wall-like-chest.

"What the fuck? Can't you see?" She cursed while rubbing her head.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

She looked up at the owner of the voice and her heart skipped a beat.

"J-j-j-Jimin Hyung!!" She stuttered. He was giving her glares which she was afraid of. She gulped.

I'm sorry this chapter might be boring. This chapter is kind of a linking chapter between incidents. Next chapter will be better I promise. Do leave a comment.❤️💜