Part 6

"Do you still hate me, hyung?" she mumbled in his chest. But it was clearly heard by everyone. Everyone looked at each other.

Jimin pulled his hands, gently , out of her embrace.

"Look at me Y/N." Jimin said cupping her face and making her look at him.
She looked at him. And there was the pout that he was expecting.

"Did someone say anything to you?" he asked still cupping her face. He had softest gaze.
She shook her head.

"Did I do something that made you think that?"

She shook her head again.

"Then what happened?" he asked again.

She shook her head again and hugged him back.

"She looks super cute." Eva whispered in Namjoon's ear.

"Isn't she?" Namjoon said with a proud smirk on his face.

"No baby I don't hate you. I love you more than anything." he said hugging her back.

"I love you too." she mumbled.

"I know. But baby I will never hate you because i can't tolerate that clingy and irritating Y/N anymore." he teased and everybody else chuckled except Yoongi.

She broke the hug and sat up straight.

"You don't deserve that Y/N." she said hitting Jimin lightly on his arms.

"Atleast that Y/N didn't disrespect us." Yoongi taunted and stood up to leave. He left without saying or hearing any other words.

Y/N's face flushed.

"Is he mad at me?" Y/N questioned.

"What do you think?" Hobi said sarcastically.

"I think I'm gonna play with death. If Yoongi hyung will be in mood to have slight mercy on me then we'll meet again and if not then prepare for my funeral." Y/N said with no emotions as she knew convincing Yoongi is not easy.
Boys laughed at her.

"Laugh laugh. Laugh at my misery." she spoke.
She suddenly looked at Jin.
"Are you still mad at me hyung?" She asked with tension on her face.

He shook his head and said "Nope. I'm not."

She smiled at him and then looked everyone on the couch.

"Where is Namjoonie hyung? Don't tell me he is also upset of me. I can't handle two Satans together, that too Namjoon and Yoongi Hyung."

"No love. I'm not mad at you." Namjoon shouted while sitting on the kitchen slab eating Nachos from the bowl, which Eva was holding.

Y/N looked back at both of them. Eva had a nervous smile on her face. Y/N face turned red. She was embarrassed. She didn't want to show this side of hers to anyone. She broke eye contact with Eva and Namjoon and looked to the other side of the room.

"Don't be embarrassed. She is our family too." Namjoon said in soft tone.

She nodded.

"Here. She is back." Eva whispered to Namjoon.

"I have class. Can i go hyung?" Y/N asked. Jin nodded.
She picked up her bag and headed towards the door. She turned back.

"Don't you have your class Jk hyung?" she said raising her eyebrow.

"No-Yes yes I'm coming." Jk stood up and went to Y/N. He wrapped his hand around Y/N's shoulder and they both left.

Rest in the room giggled.

Later in the evening, Eva was sitting on the terrace with the file that Yoongi gave her.

She let out a loud sigh.

"Let's start with the rules." She mumbled and opened the file. She started to read.

The weather was fairly cold and fairly cold wind started to blow. She must have read only a page by now but cold wind gave her a light shiver. So, she decided to go to study room and read rest of the rules.

As she entered the room, she saw Hoseok and Jimin sitting there and reading something. She headed towards them.

"Good Evening Hyung-s." She wished them.

They both looked up at her and smiled.

"Evening Eva." Jimin wished back.

"Good evening Kid." Hobi said.

"I'm not kid Hyung." Eva said with a pout.

They both chuckled.

"What brings you here? You want to study something?" Jimin asked.

"Set of rules." She replied. "There are so many. And they are elaborated like an essay." She added.

"So that you understand them properly." Jimin said.

"But I have to complete my project work also. How will I do that. I guess this file will take whole night." She said exaggerating-ly.

"Okay fine I'll tell you the basic rules." Hobi said and Eva nodded.

"Very easy. Number one don't talk back. Never. Especially to Min ho Hyung. Only Y/N can have an argument with him because she is completely spoiled by him." Hobi said.

"And you all are jealous." Eva teased.

"Oh no no. Because where there are pros there are cons also." Jimin replied.

"Y/N has to do lot of hard work to not disappoint him. And she gets scolded by him the most." Jimin added.

"Ohhh. Okay understood." Eva replies showing her thumb to both of them.

"Number two No boyfriends until you're 23." Hobi said and Eva nodded.

"Number three don't wake Y/N up. She gets irritated easily if someone does that." Jimin said and again Eva nodded vigorously.

"You have to score good marks in your exams. I hate this though." Hobi said shaking his head.

"No please no. I am not good at studies." Eva whined.

"Well it's the rule set by dad but no one was very good at studies except Min ho Hyung, V, JK and Y/N." Jimin spoke rolling his eyes.

"Yes I have heard about Y/N innie and JK Hyung scoring the most in their class. They both always have competition among themselves." Eva replied.

"Y/N was not good at studies. She also failed once. V got very mad at her because of that and after that V tortured her for the whole semester. He used to tutor her. He was not less than a devil to her." Hobi said with expressions of nostalgia.

"Yeah , he even used to punish her with ruler and sticks. I used to pity my little girl." Jimin said with a pout.

"I will study hard. I swear." she said with feared expressions which made them chuckle.

"Good. Fourth you're not allowed to go out without our permission. Lastly, you're not allowed to our meeting room yet. Once you'll be eligible then you can. Okay?" Hobi said with a smile on his face. Eva nodded.

"I have a question by the way. Why does Dad not live here with all of you?" Eva questioned.

"Because this is Min ho hyung and Seokjin hyung's house. And we all can't tolerate dad and min ho hyung under a roof. Dad lives in his house. He visits us here sometimes. But every Sunday we have dinner at his place." Jimin said.

As he finished his sentence. They all saw a pile of files coming towards them in the study. Three of them were looking at it in confusion as the'enperson carrying those file couldn't be seen properly. Stack of files was coming closer.
That person kept the stack of files, violently , on the table around which Hobi, Jimin and Eva.

"Y/N?" Jimin spoke when he saw Y/N standing behind the stack.