forty-five.

6:38 pm

Jin:

Hey

Where are you?

TaeTae:

At the safe house.

Why? Does something happen to Jungkook? Did he wake up?

Jin:

Not yet.

But the doctor said he will wake up soon.

I thought Namjoon let you go here today.

TaeTae:

He did but I'm not feeling well.

Jin:

What? Are you sick? Do you want me to come over there?

Or Jimin? I'll call him.

TaeTae:

I'm fine! No need to call him.

I talked to Jungkook's dad earlier.

Jin:

JUNGKOOK'S DAD?! DID YOU CALL HIM? DID HE CALL YOU?

Answer my call!

TaeTae:

No. Pls don't call me hyung

I'm just tired to talk right now. Sorry.

Jin:

Oh...

It's okay Tae...

TaeTae:

He called me.

And I don't know if that's a talk.

I mean I think I kinda disrespect him.

Jin:

Disrespect him?

TaeTae:

I don't know.

I let him say all he wants to say to me. He wants me to leave Jungkook, that I'm gay and he will never accept me for his son... I really tried to not talk back because I respect him

but I just lost it when he started talking about you and Namjoon. I didn't mean to say to him that he's not acting as Jungkook's father.

I don't want Jungkook to get mad at me. I didn't mean to tell that to his father.

Jin:

Jungkook's father is very homophobic. That's why he got mad more at Jungkook when he came out to his interview about being gay for you.

He hates us. He's blaming me and Namjoon. And I bet he'll blame you too.

Since our first meeting, he looked at me like I'm the most disgusting person he ever met in his life. I want to confront him but Namjoon stopped me and told me to still respect him for the sake of Jungkook.

But sometimes, respect is only for those who deserved it.

Don't be guilty about what you said to him. I know you won't say those things if he's not being rude to you. You're a human too. You don't deserve to be treated like that.

And Jungkook will understand you. He won't get mad at you okay?

TaeTae:

You think so?

Jin:

Jungkook hates his father since then. So he will be more glad to know what you said to his father.

TaeTae:

Hyung I'm sorry.

Jin:

For what?

TaeTae:

For everything.

For not telling you about my past.

You're my family. You should be the first one to know about this.

Jin:

Taehyung it's okay. Namjoon keeps reminding me to not ask about it.

And besides, I don't know if if I can accept it. I mean...I'm not as strong as you.

I'm sorry.

TaeTae:

Hyung... thank you for understanding me.

It's hard. The voices in my head... it's back. And I don't know if I can fight with these again.

I'm so tired hyung...I want to escape.

I want to leave this place so much.

This place always reminds me of my dead mother in front of me, how she begged for her life, and used her death to escape to my stepbrother. And the things... that psycho made me do for him. I fucking remembered it all. Maybe Jungkook's father is right... I'm disgusting.

And now, Bo gum...

Even how much I try to forget this all, this place will always remind me of everything. It hurts...

Jin:

I wish I could hug you right now Taehyung.

You're not disgusting. You're the most lovable person I know.

You can escape, Taehyung. Leave this place.

TaeTae:

But how about Jungkook? you? Namjoon hyung? Jimin? Yoongi? Hobi?

I don't wanna leave you all.

Jin:

Jungkook will understand. He will always understand you.

And we? We will be fine. Don't worry about us.

TaeTae:

It feels so wrong to leave hyung... it feels I'm just running away to save myself...

Jin:

If running away is the only way to save yourself then go. There's nothing wrong with it.

We can be selfish sometimes you know.

Please set yourself free and leave it all behind us.

-□□□-