twenty-nine.

5:32 pm

Witch:

Got a new girlfriend huh?

Do you think I'm dumb? You can fool everyone but not me.

You know what I can do Namjoon. I'm telling you to stop this shit.

Namjoon:

I broke up with Jin! Isn't that enough for you to stop?

Witch:

How will I stop if I know you still love that man!? You still pass by his apartment to check him! To his work to see him!

And now that fake girlfriend of yours is pregnant by who? The one who abused her! What are you going to do with her? Be a father of her child?! You're into charity now huh?

First, you proposed to a man, now you want to be the father of someone's child? Fix your damn life Namjoon. You're a fucking mess!

Namjoon:

I don't see any problem proposing to a man because in the first place I love that man and I don't see any wrong helping a girl who was abused by her ex-boyfriend. It's not like I'm going to be the father of her child. I'm just helping her.

And could you please stop following me? Respect my fucking privacy.

Witch:

It's disgusting! You're a man! You should fall in love with the right one! To a woman! You're going to hell for this!

You should be ashamed for falling in love with a man!

You're a sinner!

Namjoon:

No. You should be ashamed of what you're saying. You're nothing to me to tell who's the right one for me.

And if you're to brag again about the first love thing, stop it. First love isn't always working for everyone and that includes me.

Also, between us, you are the disgusting one.

GROUP CHAT

9:43 pm

Namjoon:

Dionysus?

Yoongi:

Fuck yeah!

Hobi:

Tell me if you are both here already. 😉

6:41 am

Namjoon:

Why tf yoongi sleeping next to me?

Where the fuck I am?

Hobi:

Sorry I can't take you both home. Lisa waiting for me.

You two don't have someone to pick you up so I left you both at the hotel. So say thanks to me 😏

Namjoon: