eighteen.

6:21 pm

Jin:

YOU WANT WHAT?!

Kookie:

Sex with Taehyung

But I don't know how?

Jin:

WTF?!

You seriously saying that to me?!

DID YOU FUCKING FORGET I'M HIS COUSIN?!

Kookie:

I still know that hyung

You're the first one that comes to my mind.

Jin:

Should I be glad about it Jungkook?! And what made you think that I will let you?!

Kookie:

Hyung we are old enough! And this isn't like our first time to do that tho~

Jin:

Then why you're asking me if this isn't your first time tho!?

Kookie:

I mean you know my first time to have sex with Tae was almost a year ago! And I'm drunk that time! I have no idea how I did that to him!

Jin:

Oh gosh! You're so bold Jungkook!

Kookie:

What? I'm not naked hyung!

Jin:

And so innocent.

It's like between the two of you Tae will gonna be the top! You're so fucking innocent!

Kookie:

Top? You mean he's on top of me?

No!? I don't want that! I mean I want to be the one that top on him

Jin:

Seriously I don't know why I'm talking about you this! It's my cousin that we are talking about here!

Kookie:

I asked you this because you and Namjoon hyung always doing this a lot.

Jin:

That was before!!!

Kookie:

Still...

Jin:

And I'm a bottom Jungkook. What will I tell you?! You want to top him!

Kookie:

You don't watch Namjoon hyung how is he doing that to you???

Jin:

Gosh! I don't wanna talk about to you our sex activities!

And what is this?! Are you going to have sex with him today?!

Kookie:

No hyung... just a preparation! You know sometimes things getting wild

Jin:

I can't believe you're talking this to me! Just go watch porn!

Kookie:.

Hyung you said you don't want me to watch those kinds of things again!

Jin:

Didn't you say earlier that you're old enough!

Kookie:

But still, I want to follow your words

Jin:

Damn! You're so!!!!!!!

Kookie:

I'm so???????

Jin:

Shut up kook!!!!!

This is what I only I can advise to you, I don't know how the fuck you will do it with Tae but make you're both ready for it. You both want it. You both love each other. You have condoms always on you. And lastly, you two won't do that at our home. If Namjoon will find out about this, I swear this is the end of both of you. You two are still not telling Namjoon about the GNC party!

Kookie:

Thanks hyung I will remember all of that! You're the best!

Jin:

Gosh! I really can't still believe you asked me how to have sex with my cousin!!!

I need a fucking alcohol today!

-□□□-