𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒

Start from the beginning

He pressed kisses down my inner thighs before taking a long lick along my slit, a short and sweet wine coming from my lips.

His mouth sucked on my clit and he looked up at me with lustful eyes, he felt amazing. He really knew how to work a body and he knew how to show it.

He unlatched himself and reached for the vibrator, he switched it on and ringing ran through the bedroom. Without warning he placed the end on my clit.

My body jerked up in surprise and he used one hand to steady me.

His mouth back on my pussy,I couldn't keep my mind focused. I wanted him to do this forever.

I lifted my hips and rode against his face and the toy. My juices coated his face and his stubble scratched against my thighs.

The feeling built up against my lower stomach, like a balloon ready to pop and let go. I wanted to cum and I wanted to cum all over his face and against his tongue.

"I need to cum" I panted, legs starting to shake.

"Cum for me, Laïa" he said.

And with that my hands attached to the strands of his hair, my body grinding against his and my legs threatening to run wild.

"Oh my-" I chaanted and he watched me as I came.
-
I was happy because I always wanted to be a mother but at the same time I was sad because I wanted to have a man who loved me and didn't hide anything from me.

Lorenzo showed me many things, even how to fall in love, but unfortunately he could not. He did not tell me that my father had freed himself and he knew it very well. But I can't be angry with him no matter how much I want to be angry.

"Everything will be fine, my angel. Your dad and uncle will save us because they are strong boys and only want the best for us" I whispered softly and stroked my belly. I know Lorenzo needs a heir to carry on the mafia but we never talked about children. "And when we are home again you will meet aunt vale and aunt Anna. They will love you so much. And I love you the most my little bundle of happiness".

He only hinted several times that he wanted to wait and that it was too soon. Which I can understand a little bit since only more than half a year has passed but I can't decide when to get pregnant. The door opened and immediately I stopped breathing.

Alana, my father and Lorenzo's father came in. Emotionless expressions frozen on their faces, they circled around their experiment - me like predators hunting down their prey.

The knife shook violently in my fathers hand as he approached me , his lip quivering with anticipation. He stared blankly at me, my face smeared with dirt and blood. I looked up at him, begging and pleading so much so he stopped cutting my skin, he could not handle it anymore

"Shut up! Just shut up" dropping the knife he cursed and looked at me with rage

"Look what you made me do!" His face was so close to mine that I could feel his breath. But didn't stop beating me.

"I'm s- sorry. Please don't hurt my b-baby" I whispered so quietly that nobody could hear it.

I took everything in just hoping it will be done soon.

The last thing on my mind was Lorenzo before I feel into a deep sleep

❤︎

Sorry for updating so late and being inactive. I was just stressed because of school and I'm still thinking about dropping out and being a stripper. But still thank you for 35 k reads !!

Hope you guys like the chapter and if you wanna support me press that little star and comment something ; ) love you all

Thank you Queenanniewrites for the help <33 and I'm thinking about a new story idea which is very different and unique. Should I write it ?

 Should I write it ?