21

A/N: I'm writing this during my band class because no ones responding to me (Yes, Christina i'm talking about you) and I really don't want to pay attention to class. So anyway. How are y'all? What's up with your lives? Did you end up hiding that knife? Because if you didn't the cops are gonna find out it was us who killed becky :/  I told you we should have used ice! 

---

When Cyrus comes to tell us he doesn't need us anymore, Alayna and I grabbed our white boards and made our way to the back room. 

"How many did you get?" Alayna asks, glancing down at her white board.

"Sixty-two." I say, proud of myself. 

"HA! I got sixty-three!" Alayna says. I grab her white board before she start skipping around in a circle around me,  chanting "I won! I won!" over and over again. I count over her tallies and sure enough there are sixty-three.

"What-ever." I grumble. Alayna giggles as I hand her the white board back.

Just then Cyrus walks by us.

"Here." He hands us each a few galleons.

"What-" I start.

"I have to pay you for working." Cyrus explains.

"No you don't." I say and try to give the money back.

"I'm not going to Azkaban because you won't take the money you earned." He brings his hands away so I can't give him the money. 

"But-"

"Your butt." Alayna giggles. Cyrus rolls his eyes and walks away.

"Oh!" Alayna gasps.

"What?" I say suddenly concerned. Alayna smiles and laughs.

"I just had an idea." She explains. I scrunch my nose at her. I wait for her to tell me it but she just smiles at me.

"What is it then?" I say, anxious.

"We should take the money and buy a bunch of things like clothes and Tie-Dye them!" She squeals. I squeal along with her. 

"How much do things usually cost?" I ask. "Cuz I have more if we need it." I say. 

"I'm not letting you pay for them." Alayna says. 

I roll my eyes, "Why not? It can't be too much, plus I'll feel bad if we can't buy something."

"Fine." huffed Alayna, she added, "But I get to buy us lunch." I nod, accepting her deal. 

Alayna takes me back into the office where we floo to the house. We grab our jackets, seeing it has started snowing, and our money. I put it in a small, black bag, and make my way back over to Alayna, who was braiding her hair in the mirror. I stand there watching her for a moment, before I smile, a smirk like Draco's.

"What?" Alayna asks. I try my best to stop smiling but I can't. I try until my face hurts, and it doesn't help that Alayna continues to persist with her asking. 

*Alayna's POV*

I was braiding my hair into double Dutch braids when Peyton came into the bathroom. She stared at me for a moment before smirking. I could see her trying to stop smiling but it was making no difference. I kept asking but she just shook her head, still smiling. 

"Peytonn." I whine, she looks me in the eye smiles again, and put her hands up to her head, hovering a few inches above. She closes her eyes and her hair starts to move. In no longer than five seconds her hair is in two braids, on the top of her head, leading back into a loose bun.