16

A/N: Do you guys like more of the dialog (where they're talking) or when I describe what they're doing? Also this is going to be more of a short chapter like really short, so sry bout that. Anyway I wrote this chapter while listening to Dick on repeat (The chapter has no relation to the song but I put the song at the top if you want to listen to it lmao)

Alsooooo All Mine is now #14 in PansyParkinson which is amazing! (Could we try to get to #1??) Lmao that will never happen but thank you guys and I really hope you like All Mine and if you don't well... have a good life. 

---

He continues to comb his hair as the door opens.

"Drac-" Blaise say noticing me. "Oh hi, Peyton."

"Hi." Blaise turns back to Draco.

"Anyways, Flint wants to talk to you about our next game. It's against Ravenclaw."

"When?" Draco asks.

"When is the game or when does Flint want to talk to you?"

"Both."

"Game's next weekend and right now. He sent me up here to get you."

"Where is he?"

"In the common room."

"K."

"Why are you here?" He asks me.

"I took the honor of waking him up." Draco scoffs.

"How'd you wake him up."

"Umm, yelled at him?" I say but it comes out as more of a question.

"Good." I smile. "Where's Pansy."

"Sleeping." Draco and I say at the same time.

"Seem like something she'd do." Blaise nods.

"Well as much as I love talking to you Blaise, I got to go talk to Flint."

"So you'd rather talk to Flint then me?"

"Never said that." Draco says as he walk out the doorway.

"Wanna take something?" I ask once I hear Draco's foot steps go down the stairs.

"Huh?"

"Like take something that's like useful but he doesn't use it a lot so the next time he does need it he thinks he's lost it." I explain.

"Why not?" shrugs Blaise. "What should we take?"

"I don't know. What's something you use like every week or something?"

"Why are you asking me? I thought this was about Draco. Are you tricking me? You're going to sneak into my room and take something of mine aren't you?"

"No." I laugh. "Connect the dots Blaise, you're a boy, Draco's a boy."

"Oh." He says. "I'm still going to go to you next time I can't find something."

"Okay." I giggle. "What about this?" I hold up a watch by it's strap, I've seen Draco wear it a few times before.

"Perfect." Blaise says giving me a thumbs up. I toss it up and catch it. I look at it in my palm. It looks expensive so I tuck it in my pocket for safe keeping.

 It looks expensive so I tuck it in my pocket for safe keeping

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
All Mine | d.m. (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें