8

A/N: This chapter's kind of short. (I guess I make lots of short chapters) I am working on the next chapter so yeah. Thanks! Please vote! 

---

(Time skips to Halloween morning)

"Peyton! Wake up! Come on!" Pansy says shaking me out of my peaceful rest.

"What?" I grumble rolling over.

"Come on, we get to go to Hogsmeade." I shot up and ran to go get dressed.

I slipped on my emerald green shoulderless shirt with black jeans and black lace-up boots.

I grabbed my jacket as we headed out of the room. When we go to the common room Draco and Blaise were waiting for us.

"What took you so long?" Blaise asked.

"Someone slept in." Pansy said annoyed. "Well come on!" We walked out of the common room and to the entrance hall, where Filch, the caretaker, was standing inside the front doors, checking off names against a long list, peering suspiciously into every face, and making sure that no one was sneaking out who shouldn't be going.

"Staying here, Potter?" shouted Draco, "Scared of passing the dementors?" Harry ignored him and walked back to the castle. I gave him an apologetic smile but I don't think he saw.

"Names?" Filch asked.

"Pansy Parkinson." Pansy said as he nodded.

"Peyton Parkinson." Filch looked at both of us probably confused but nodded.

"Blaise Zabini."

"Draco Malfoy." Draco didn't wait for Filch to nod and followed us in. He walked next to me and put his arm around me and Pansy. 

"Where to first?" Pansy asked taking in all the buildings around us.

"Dunno. Zonko's, Three Broomsticks, Devish and Banges, Honeydukes, there's a lot." Blaise said reading off the names of the shops around us. I looked around and spotted Alayna and River.

"I'll see you guys later." I say and walk over to them, sliding out of Draco's arm.

"Hey girlie." Alayna says giving me a hug.

"Where do you want to go first?" River asks.

"I have no idea. It's up to you guys I guess."

We spent the next three hours going in and out of shops, buying things we didn't need. We stopped at the Three Broomsticks for lunch which was butterbeer. When we got back, we packed away our candies and I headed back to the Slytherin common room, where Pansy, Blaise, Goyle, Crabbe, and Draco were sitting.

"How fun with the Ravenclaw duo?" Blaise asks. "Wow, two Ravenclaw's and a Hufflepuff, how cute." I just give Blaise a look.

"We should probably get to the feast soon." I said casting a tempus charm.

We walked to the Great Hall still talking about their Hogsmeade experience. The Great Hall had been decorated with hundreds and hundreds of candle-filled pumpkins, a cloud of fluttering live bats, and many flaming orange streamers, which were swimming lazily across the stormy ceiling like brilliant water snakes.

The feast finished with an entertainment provided by the Hogwarts ghosts. They popped out of the walls and tables to do a bit of formation gliding; Nearly Headless Nick, the Gryffindor ghost, had a great success with a reenactment of his own botched beheading.

As we walked out Draco called, "The dementors send their love, Potter!" Harry didn't seem to mind and continued walking to the Gryffindor common room.