9

A/N: Hey guys! Do you guys like me putting these messages? I'm very busy with school so I will try to get the next few chapters up in the next week. Please vote! Thanks! 

---

Blaise and I walked with Alayna and River to the library. We sat down towards the back, hoping to avoid weird looks. It's not every day you see two Slytherins hanging out with two Ravenclaws.

"Should we work on our essays? We have like fifteen minutes until our next class." Alayna asks.

"Yeah. That's smart." I say. Pulling out Book of Spells and Charms for Third Years. I scan through the options, Illegibilus, a charm that makes text illegible, bombarda, a charm that provokes a small explosion, sonorus, a charm that magnifies a voice.

"Peyton?" Blaise asks, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah? What's up?"

"Will you just do my essay for me? I mean everyone knows it's your best subject." 

"No."

"What? Why not?" He wines.

"Because."

"Ew, you sound like my mom."

"Don't say 'ew' about your mom."

Alayna giggles.

"Alayna?" Blaise turns to Alayna. I can feel she's tempted to say yes but I give her a look.

"No." She laughs.

"I'm guessing that means you won't do mine?" River asks looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I feel my cheeks grow hot. Wait what? No, no no no no.

"No!" A voice screams as I stand up.

"Woah." He says holding hands up. "Sorry, it was just a joke." Was that my voice that screamed?

"Oh. No, wait what?" I stammer. "Sorry I was thinking about something. I wasn't yelling at you."

"Is it still a no though?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yes." I roll my eyes. "You two can't be lazy just because you have us." I nudge Alayna with my elbow.

We spend the next 10 minutes writing our essays and decide to head off for class. Blaise and I walk in to Transfiguration. McGonagall is sitting at her desk peering thoughtfully at a paper in her hands.

Blaise and I sit down towards the front and pull out our books. I see Pansy and Blaise walk in a bit later, not late but pretty close. They sit down across from us a pull out their books.

"Where were you?" Blaise asks.

"Where were you?" Draco asks.

"I asked first."

"I asked second."

"Merlin." Blaise scoffs and turns back to McGonagall.

(Time skips to later after dinner in the common room.)

"So are you going to tell us where you two went?" Blaise asks.

"Are you gonna tell me where you went while Peyton was hanging with the Raven duo?"

"Yeah. I was with them." Blaise laughs. "So where were you two?"

"In my dorm."

"Doing what?" Blaise asks raising his eyebrows. I look up from my Charms essay and smack Blaise in the stomach. No one wants to know what they were doing.

"Do you really want to know?" Draco asks smirking.

"No." I say as Blaise vowed "Yes." I look at him.