Innocent - Legion (Susie)

Requested by @ledkitty
---------------------------------

Wandering aimlessly through the forest I ended up at the edge of the fog again. I'm undecided on where I want to go today... Perhaps I'll just let the fog choose for me. Stepping in and moving forwards I was greeted with the wintery chill of Ormond, snow dusting my hair and clothes. Not the worst place to end up, though I should definitely make my way inside before I freeze. I'm definitely underdressed for this weather...

Jogging to the main doors I peeked in, seeing three of the four Legions talking around the fire. I doubt I could sneak past them so I may as well knock. Tapping the wooden door lightly I saw Frank look towards me, a grin spreading over his face as he made his way over to let me in. "What brings you over here?" he questioned, nudging me inside and kicking the door closed. "I let the fog choose. I only see 3 of you here though, where's Susie?" I glanced over to the sofa and saw Joey briefly look me up and down. "She's upstairs in her room." Julie flatly replied after a second and I thanked her, making my way over to the stairs, hopping up them. I'd seen Susie around recently and she'd certainly caught my eye, seeming to be a lot more pure than the rest of the killers. The one thing Julie had failed to mention was which room belonged to Susie, but I'm sure I can work it out... 

Making my way into the hallway I paused, hearing what sounded like a small moan. That's... Odd... It seemed to come from one of the rooms where the door was slightly ajar, and I was struggling to resist the temptation to peek. After a few seconds of internal debate I crept to the door, nudging it slightly more and peering in. 

To my surprise, there was Susie. Sprawled out on her bed with her rear in the air, tights and panties slid down around her thighs and her hand between her legs. I felt my cheeks flush at the intimate sight and did my best to stay silent. Even though what she was doing was definitely not innocent, she still looked so cute in her plaid skirt and oversized hoodie - which usually hid her surprisingly shapely rump. Unfortunately as I leant in ever so slightly more to get a better glimpse a floorboard creaked beneath my foot, and Susie visibly froze before scrambling to a sitting position and turning to the door with a very cute, flustered expression. 

"I- Um- Hi Y/N..." she stammered out, pulling her sleeve over her hand and shielding her face a little. "...H-How long have you been stood there?" she averted her gaze from me and shuffled a little on the bed. I let out a small nervous laugh and almost felt as flustered as her. "Not long enough...~" I teased, seeing Susie's eyes widen like a startled doe. There was certainly some tension in the air after that comment and we were both quiet for a few seconds before she broke the silence. "...I wouldn't mind you looking more." she almost whispered, just loud enough for me to hear. A small smirk spread across my face and I stepped into her room, this time closing the door properly. Closing the distance between us I took note of her slight squirming and knelt on the bed behind her, resting my hands on her hips. 

"Looks like you're not done~" I leant in and mumbled against her ear, hearing her gasp softly and feeling her squirm again. "Want some help~?" I barely had to wait a second before a quiet "Yes" answered my question. Slowly sliding my hand around from her hip to her abdomen I heard her breathing quicken, letting me know just how worked up this was making her. Slipping my hand under her skirt, my fingertips were met with her practically drenched panties which she must have pulled up when I interrupted. "You're even cuter when you're embarrassed, Susie~" I slid my other hand to her stomach and pressed my lips to the side of her neck, placing small kisses along her delicate skin as my hands caressed her. To my delight she let out a soft moan, placing her hand over the top of mine between her legs, pressing gently as if to ask for more.

Humming softly I slid my hand away, struggling to resist her after the small whine she let out. Pulling away a little I took hold of her underwear, slowly pulling it down and then giving her some space to finish removing them and her tights. The moment she was done my hands moved back to their prior positions, earning a slightly more provocative moan this time as Susie seemed to relax into my touch. Gently sliding my fingers towards her entrance I heard her squeak slightly and paused. "Hm? Something wrong?" she seemed to get even more embarrassed than before as she mumbled out that she'd never touched inside before. It was a challenge to not 'awwh' her at this point but after some brief reassurance she gave me the okay to continue. 

Pressing my lips back to her neck I cautiously slipped a finger inside her, getting a small gasp in return. Starting to slowly move it in and out she relaxed into my arms, enjoying the unfamiliar sensation. Out of curiosity I went to add a second finger, just barely being able to fit it in and smirking at her startled reaction. "Does that feel nice, Susie~?" I teased, speeding up my motions ever so slightly in the hopes of getting more sounds out of her. "Please... Please keep going...~" she gasped out quietly, and I gladly obliged. After a few more moments of gradually speeding up I saw her leg twitch slightly and a small squeak left her lips. "Y-Y/N~ I'm-" she didn't need to finish her sentence for me to understand and I kept up the movements, using my other hand to caress her stomach. "Go on~ Be a good girl for me~"

No more than a second later she let out a soft cry, trembling slightly as her walls convulsed around my fingers. Slowing my motions I waited until she'd relaxed a little before slipping my fingers out and lightly kissing her cheek, smiling at the pink blush dusting her face. 

"You're adorable~"