First Trial - Trapper

The others explained everything to do with these trials to me, and just in time it seems as a thick black fog clouded my vision, a heartbeat the only thing audible.

Next thing I knew I was standing in the MacMillan estate, I have to do gens like they said so I began searching for one.

It didn't take long for me to find one and begin working, I got around halfway through it before I started to get nervous, my heart starting to race.

I looked to my side and saw someone coming this way, he looks too big to be a survivor so this must be the killer.

Damn, nobody told me he'd be hot! I'm almost tempted to let him catch me... I'd better at least try to run though...

Heading for the nearest window I leapt through it... Landing right into a trap. Ouch that hurts.

I tried my best to escape but didn't get a chance before the tall man plucked me out of the trap with ease and started looking for a hook.

Now seems like my best opportunity!

"Nobody told me you guys were hot~ If you don't hook me I'll do anything you like~" I smirked, seeing him pause at my words.

He probably hasn't had a survivor flirt with him before but man does his tight grip excite me...

"Anything, huh~?" he responded, god even his voice is wonderful...

"Anything you want~ As long as you tell me your name" I confirmed, seeing him change direction from the hook and instead take me towards the basement...

He carried me down the stairs, seeming faster than before and set me on the ground, pinning me into the back corner.

"You sure are confident for a new survivor~ The name's Evan, now how about we put that mouth to good use, hm~?"

Oh yes please...

I sat up onto my knees in front of him, watching eagerly as he pulled down his overalls, leaving only his black boxers between me and him.

I moved my hands up to his torso, wanting to take this opportunity to get a good feel of this very muscular man...

I let my hands continue moving over his abdomen and gently pressed my lips against his bulge that was rapidly growing.

He seemed to like this teasing and huffed softly through his mask as I continued, looking down at me with his head slightly tilted.

Unable to resist any more I gently tugged down his boxers, a little surprised at his size. Though it makes sense given how big the rest of him is... He has to be over 6 inches at least~

Giving him a soft lick all the way up the underside, I started to place gentle kisses on his tip. I plan on savouring this opportunity~

He seemed to get a little impatient and pressed against my lips so I happily obliged, opening up and steadily taking him into my mouth.

I can't believe it, it's my first day here and I'm already in the basement giving the man who's supposed to kill me head... Not that I'm complaining about that...

Starting to bob my head up and down, I heard him make a few grunts of pleasure and he placed his hand onto the back of my head.

Wanting to impress I did my best to fit all of him in, increasing my pace a little and swirling my tongue over his most sensitive parts, which earned me a small moan.

I kept up the pace for a few moments, looking up at him for validation every now and then.

He started to twitch a little in my mouth, signifying he was close. I took the prompt and increased my movements even more, desperately wanting it.

Sure enough after a few seconds he huffed loudly and filled up my mouth with his nice warm cum, which I eagerly swallowed down.

"Mmh... You taste good..." I accidentally thought aloud, getting quite flustered as I realised I spoke my mind.

He chuckled softly and put his clothes back to where they were, firmly pulling me to my feet and pinning me to the wall with one hand, sliding the other down my front.

I felt my breath hitch a little as he slipped his hand between my legs, making me bite my lip to restrain myself.

I'm so glad I'm wearing a skirt right now...

I could practically feel his smirk as he felt my wetness through my panties, making my face flush from embarrassment.

"Aren't you a lewd one, hm~? You got this excited from just sucking me off~?"

I was too embarrassed to answer so I just nodded, making him chuckle a little.

Suddenly I felt him slide my panties aside and gasped softly, feeling his fingers touching all the right places.

He slipped one inside soon after and I leant my head against his chest, gently gripping his shoulders for stability.

I did my best to keep quiet, not wanting any of my team to know anything was happening, but quickly broke as he pushed a second finger inside me

"Nnnh~ Evan~<3" I accidentally moaned out, hearing him make a sound of amusement from under the mask.

"I like how you moan for me, feel free to keep that up~" and I could hear his smirk again.

He used his free hand to gently pull one of my legs up onto his hip, giving him better access to me which I was more than happy with.

It wasn't long before all his touching got me feeling hot, and definitely close.

" F-Fuck... Evan I'm gonna cum~" I gasped out softly, feeling him rub me a little faster in response.

Swiftly after I bit my lip again to stifle my moan as he brought me to my climax, soaking his hand in love juices.

"What a good girl you are, hm~ Come meet me on my side of the forest once you're out, I'd like to have a round 2~" he practically purred into my ear, slipping his fingers out and letting me slide to the floor to recover as he exited the basement.

All of the gens had been finished by now, so after pulling myself together I headed upstairs and to the nearest exit gate where I found the others.

"Y/N! We didn't see you all game, where were you?" one of them questioned, just as they opened the gate. I turned briefly to see Evan leaning against a tree in the distance.

"Oh, you know, just distracting the killer..."