Just some fluff (Percy)

"Percy your an idiot"

Now you see this is a sentence I am familiar with. I tend to hear it multiple times a day.

"But Annabeth I don't wanna do extra work" I complained

"Yeah well do you want to die in the dungeon" She retorted.

"Not if I can help it"

"THEN LEARN NEW SPELLS SEAWEED BRAIN!" She yelled. I sighed before placing a hand underneath her chin.

"But I don't wanna" I pouted. She sighed and I leaned in for a kiss but she held me back by shoving my nose.

"Oh no, You only get a kiss if you learn 3 more spells" She said. Dam, now I have to.

After an hour I had learned the spell Bombarda. It created a small explosion. 

"We just have to hope Leo isn't magic" I said. Annabeth nodded.

"That would be for the best, I would be scared of what he would do" Annabeth said. Leo with magic, not a good idea.

I leaned forwards and kissed Annabeth on the nose. She blushed brightly at the small action. She leaned in to kiss me but then stopped.

"No, You still have to learn 2 more spells"

"Buuut Annaaaaabeth" I whined.

"No buts" She said sternly wagging her finger.

After a couple more hours I had 2 more spells in my arsenal. Conjunctivitis and Immobulus. One would blind the target and the other immobilized the target. It was a much more effective version of impendita. I looked up at the clock and it was time for dinner at the great hall.

"Time to eat" I said standing up. When Annabeth stood up I smirked at her. "I think you owe me a kiss"

"Don't remember ever saying that" She teased. I rolled my eyes before putting a hand around her waist and pulling her towards me.

I kissed her quickly before we both ran towards the great hall. As we ran down the halls we heard a scream. I looked over to see a huge ball of fluff rolling down the hallway, a first year screaming as they ran from it.

"What happened?" Annabeth asked.

"I was practicing enlarging items and missed" The first year said.

"Well Percy, time to test the new spells" Annabeth said. I nodded.

"Immobulus!" I shouted. The spell struck the ball of fluff and it stopped  in its tracks. "Bombarda!"

A red beam shot at the fluff and caused a small orange explosion that tore the fluff ball apart as it exploded everywhere, covering the hallway in a light layer of snow like fluff. I smirked before seeing filch turn around a corner. I grabbed Annabeth's hand and turned around the corner just before he saw us. We ran into the great hall and I walked to Hufflepuff's table, grabbing whatever food was left over. I glanced over to Annabeth who sat down at Slytherin and took a small amount of food while engaging a conversation with a Slytherin girl.

I smiled, today wasn't so bad.

HARRY POV:

Today was awful. I got detention form Snape for no reason and then filch blamed me for some fluff explosion. Plus I walked in on Percy and Annabeth kissing at one point. Which just caused me stomach to get tighter. I swear he is doing it on purpose, If this keeps happening I think I might explode with anger.

RIGHT SO, SINCE ITS PRIDE MONTH HERES THE DEAL. I AM A MALE. IF YOU CAN GUESS MY SEXUALITY I WILL RELEASE ANOTHER CHAPTER. EVERYONE GETS TWO TRIES. THE CHAPTER WON'T BE LONG BUT I HOPE ITY SASTISFIES YOU. YES THE VISITORS ARE GONE IF YOU ARE ASKING. THEY LEFT EARLY DUE TO A BREAK IN AT THIER HOUSE. BUH BYE TRY AND FIGURE IT OUT.