The third challenge.......yay (Percy)

Percy POV:

While we were in a DADA three sharp knocks emitted from the door.

"Enter" Sirius said. Jemma walked in.

"I need Percy Jackson to come with me, its about the tournament" She said. Sirius nodded and I stood up. I walked towards the door and Jemma shot me a smile. We walked down the halls towards the dungeon.

"So how did the date go" I asked.

"Great, thanks for the advice, Dale loved it" Jemma said.

"Good" I replied.  "So I'm guessing this is about the tournament."

"I'm pretty sure it is, if you loose I'm kicking your butt" 

"Wouldn't expect anything less" 

When we reached the dungeon Hagrid greeted us.

"Sorry 'Emma, You've go' a go now" He said. She nodded and walked out of the dark hallways that were dormant in the dungeon. Hagrid started to walk towards one of the rooms so I followed after him.

When we reached an area I had never been before Hagrid opened it up to show a massive chamber. It was packed with seats and there were tunnels leading in every direction. I glanced and saw Alban and Inna waiting for me. In front of us was Percy Weasley. He was in charge of the competition this year since he was the only remaining judge that wasn't a teacher.

"This year's third challenge is a carven maze. There are 3 keys. You have to locate them and find one. Using that key you can go through one of the doors. The door will face you off against a wizard and then you can collect the cup if you defeat them. The cavern's are filled with monster's and creatures that you will have to defeat or evade while trying to find the key" He explained.

 I nodded, it was a lot like what the last one had been like. You had to get through monsters to collect a certain item. It sounded easy enough.

"If you run into each other you are allowed to initiate in combat. However if you defeat them then you have to press this button" Percy said, pointing at a small badge. "This will check if the person is unconscious or severely injured and if they are we will then go and collect them"

I once again nodded this sounded simple enough. I glanced over. Inna's face was filled with concern whereas Alban looked cocky. I had no idea what I looked like. I glanced at Percy and he seemed to be intrigued by me. His head was slightly tilted to one side and his eyes were locked on to me. His face held a slightly puzzled expression.

"Can we go now?" I asked.

"Yes you may leave"

"Cool, bye"

I walked down the hallways and back towards DADA. I glanced at my watch and realized that it was lunch. My stomach then rumbled to confirm this. I walked towards the great hall and I saw Annabeth waiting at the entrance.

"Care to tell me where you've been" She said, her voice steely calm. I gulped.

"It was the tournament, they were telling us what we had to do" I said quickly. Her expression softened, but only slightly.

"I'll let you of today, but I swear to all the gods in Olympus if you disappear without telling me again-"

"I won't I swear" I cut her off. It makes sense why she was so aggravated, she was scared that I would disappear again. We walked into the great hall and she kissed me on the cheek before heading to sit down at her table. I sat down next to Dale. He was beaming.

"You seem happy" I said.

"Yeah the date went well" He signed.

"So I heard" I replied. "I'm famished" I then grabbed some food and pilled it onto my plate. I could almost hear Dale roll his eyes. I smiled. Hogwarts wasn't so bad. Then again that might just be because I like to eat.

OH YEAH, THANKS FOR BEING IN THE DISCORD CALL WITH ME TOBI, IT MADE ME FOCUS ON FINISHING THE CHAPTER SO THANKS