The unwanted guests

All of the bullies stood outside the castle.

Nicholas: is everyone ready?

They nodded.

Nicholas: good, it's time we make them pay.

——————

Lust and horror continued to walk cautiously through the tunnel, occasionally hearing water drip into a puddle.

Lust: t-this place is so creepy.

Horror: I agree, and I'm usually into that stuff.

Lust:...wait what-

Horror: nothing.

While they were walking, lust noticed something on horror, as he looked closer he realised that there was a large spider on his head.

Lust: wait, horror stop.

They both stopped.

Horror: what?

Lust: um...I-I don't want to alarm you...but there-

Horror: wait...why do I feel something moving on my head?

Lust noticed it started to move towards the hole in his head, horror started to shake.

Horror: w-why is it moving closer to my head?! L-lust what is it?!

Lust: j-just stay calm-

Horror: it better not be a spider. Lust p-please tell me it's not a spider!

Lust tried to reach horrors head to get it off, horror started to hyperventilate as it tried to get inside horrors head.

Horror: l-lust it's getting closer!

Lust attempted to get the spider off but horror kept moving, and lusts shortness wasn't helping.

Lust: horror, stay still.

Horror: I'm trying but I feel like you haven't noticed that I'm fucking TERRIFIED of spiders!

Lust saw that the spider was inches away from the inside of horrors skull, he decided to throw himself at horror, his back went into the wall, thankfully the spider fell.

Lust: babe look at me, it's gone.

Despite getting rid of the spider, horror was still shaking. Attempting to calm him down, lust involuntarily connected his and horrors lips and kissed him deeply, horrors eyes widened at first, but he soon joined in with the kiss, closing his eyes and pressing lust against the wall. Horror decided to move his tongue inside lusts mouth, he didn't resist, lust moaned quietly as horror explored lusts mouth with his tongue. Although they wanted to make their session more heated, both of them opened their eyes and stopped abruptly when they remembered where they were, they both pulled away with a string of purple and red saliva.

Lust: um...s-sorry, I thought this was a good way to calm you down-

Horror hugged lust tightly.

Lust: h-horror?!

Horror: t-thanks for getting rid of that spider.

Lust gave horror a cute smile that made his soul melt.

Horror: c'mon, once we're outta here we'll make things...intense~

They continued to walk down the tunnel, now holding each other closely, after a few minutes lust smiled when he could see a light.

Lust: horror, I see something.

They picked up the pace, desperate to be out of the cold, small tunnel, when they finally made it out, they were in a room flooded with bookshelves, there was one on every wall and all around the room connected to each other, almost like a giant maze, some of the shelves looked like they were about to collapse from the weight, everything looked like it was covered with thick layers of dust and cobwebs.