Whole Truth Behind Maariage?

Start from the beginning

"These are just physical bruises!! I..I trust you Kabeer! I..know you've told me every truth! But yesterday..you hid one thing...are you hiding something more...Are you going to hurt me emotionally..again" she asked and I sighed looking away

"Baani ! It's not important right now" I said

"It is! It is because that man said our relationship is not even based on truth! And wait..let me see the projector" she told and was going when I grabbed her arm.

"You won't ! It's nothing! Let's go to doctor!" I told

"You never even told me mom was doctor!! Mom..she was saying something to you! Is it something related to you? Tell me Kabeer! I promise..once you just say with your own mouth that there's no lie..no secrets in our marriage! I won't ask you anything else..I won't see this clip..and I..I'll come to doctor too! Please say naa that there's no secret you're holding in our marriage!!" she begged and I looked at her!

I can't lie to her now!

I can't hide from her!

She trusts me blindly..and I've already broken her trust!

I can't do that more!!!

She was looking directly into my eyes while my eyes went to the floor and I turned away!!

"I'll tell you everything..but please before that we need to see a doctor!" I whispered

"Not going from here today! I want answers" she said as a tear left her eye.

"Baani..Okay let me apply ointment to it!" I asked and she wiped her tears nodding.

I went to wardrobe and came with first aid kit!

As I applied ointment she hissed in pain while my jaws clenched thinking about the person who've did this to her!

I won't spare him!! I swear !!

"I want my answers Kabeer!!" She whispered and I nodded playing the projector back!

And there she was..My Mom !!

"Now listen to me very carefully Kabeer! Your dad's very old friend..You know Shishir uncle..his wife was pregnant! It's been 9 months! And today....she gave birth..to an..Angel !!" Mom said and I looked at Baani whose eye left a tear and shock was written on her face!

"She's got each feature of her mom! That celestial nose, that perfect pouty lips, Those dark brown doe eyes and cherry on the cake..Her beautiful dimples..just like her mom ! Ah! Isn't she angel! But..God's cruel sometimes! We all never thought that a daughter will never be able to see her mom! Before that angel opened her eyes for the second time..Vidya left the world!

She suffered Amniotic Fluid Embolism! Chances of mother's survival was just 5%..and that of the baby was 70% ! I tried Kabeer..I tried hard to save both of them..But I couldn't ! The baby..that angel survived but Vidya's life was going away from our hands every passing second!
I told Vidya that she has given birth to a baby girl and even being in dying state..she smiled..showing the same dimples that were inherited by her daughter! And I..I was already feeling attached to that Angel !

You know..even you were present there Kabeer! Outside the OT in your dad's arms!
That was the first time..you saw her wrapped in a white cloth ! Surprising thing is...

You didn't speak even mom till you were two..but you spoke that day..for the first time..And the word was...Angel !! " Mom told and Baani looked shocked.

"Not very clearly..but much clear for me to understand what you said !!  I was shocked to listen to it ! So was everyone!! 
When I went back to OT with the baby , I saw that I was loosing Vidya! But don't know how she was stable for some minutes! Her heart beats came to normal ! You see..in science language we call it miracle ! I told her that her daughter is all fit and fine..sleeping peacefully since she came into this world and that my son..have already given her a name! Angel !!