Chapter 24

Its been a couple hours since Karl has arrived to the house, Twitter has been blowing up both of our phones. The five of us sat in the living room with pure quietness.

"What do we do" I spoke up as Karls hand held mine.

"This don't only affect Karl, this also effects me and Mad as well" Nick's voice spoke up as I groaned in annoyance.

"Politely tell her to fuck off" I spoke looking at Karl as he chuckled a little and pulled me into his side.

Schlatt looked back and forth between the four of us on the couch and laughed as he sat up.

"this was done in North Carolina?" He spoke up and waited for an answer.

"yes" I spoke up as he shook his head.

"No it was done here" Schlatt spoke up.

"Its illegal in North Carolina, even though there is shops, its still illegal" He spoke up as Karl looked with fear in his eyes.

"You done it here" He spoke as the three of us nodded

"okay" the three of us spoke in sync and we both walked to my room.

I got on twitter and looked at the big mess that Karl's ex has made for us.

'Go live'

I waited for the viewer count to rise as it did drastically. My starting soon screen was on and my mic was muted.

"Here goes nothing" I spoke and quickly switched to my face cam.

I seen a bunch of comments questioning the leaked footage, and lots were trying to defend the three of us.

"hey guys, this is a bit of a serious stream" I spoke and started explaining the situation.

"As you all know, for a couple weeks Me, Karl and Nick has been together and hanging out. A video surfaced the internet last night which have given the three of us a bad name for the time being, You have heard her side of the story but here's mine" I spoke up and the two boys just listened to what I had to say

"First of all, me and Karl was on a break. Due to the girl posted the video being his ex girlfriend from high school, She threatened Karl that she would leak the video if he didn't break up with me. Secondly she had no right to separate me and Karl with blackmail and no right to be recording us without our permission. We haven't decided if we will take legal action for that yet" I spoke up and looked down at my hands which have became very shaky

"yes we are smoking marijuana, we smoked it in a legal area. Where I live it is legal, and we are all of age. No forcing was done, I had legal amounts on me and we never smoked more than the legal limit. I am not coming up with any excuses, we didn't have a reason to do it other than we are a bunch of adults who like to try new things." i spoke up and looked at the boys seeing if they could say something.

"Like Mad said the video is take way out of proportion, nothing in the video was illegal. Although our main worry is all the younger audience we have who look up to us and feel safe with us" Karl spoke up and held one of my hands

"this was once in a lifetime thing for us and we done it for to experience but we ended up getting blackmailed by someone who i trusted with my heart when I was in high school. We are so sorry to anyone who looks at us differently, this wasn't suppose to be a social media thing but this is how it turned out" Karl continued speaking.

"yeah and like Mad said we are adults, things that happen in our personal life should not be portrayed on social media where we go to escape the reality of life. The three of us is sorry that you guys had to find out about this in the most hatred way possible but we do hope that this changes nothing for our supporters, we love you guys so much. Thank you for all the support and being the coolest kids in Gen-z" Nicks voice trailed out as he ended the stream after we all said our byes.

"I'm going to bed" I spoke and yawned before getting up and stripping my pants off to put my shorts one. Nick said his byes and left the room closing the door behind him.

Karl came up and wrapped his arms around my waist before pulling me into his chest.

"They will never catch a moment of us like this, only the bad ones" He spoke up as the both of us swayed back and forth.

"She's a monster" I spoke and turned around before placing my lips on his. They moved in sync as we hugged each other. His lips left mine and his arms returned to his sides.

"Get ready for bed darling" He spoke sweetly as he walked to the bathroom.

I grabbed one of Karls shirts to put over my nike shorts, it flowed down over my shorts and ended at my mid thigh. I brushed through my hair making sure not to leave any tiny knots and put it up in a loose bun before pulling back the sheets and getting in bed. I grabbed my moisturizing cream from the bedside table along with my bath and body works lotion.

Karl walked into the room as I coated my legs with the lotion and grabbed a little bit of cream and rubbed it into my skin. He lid down on the other side of the bed as be pulled me into him before I had a chance to lie back down.

"I missed you" he spoke up and kissed my cheek before letting go so I could turn towards him.

"I missed you too" I spoke and kissed his forehead before turning my back to him. He pulled me into his chest and cooed into my ear as my eyes gradually closed and we fell asleep together.