Chapter 12

My eye flustered open as I seen my grey bedroom walls, how did I get here? My body tried to turn but a pair of strong arms was wrapped around my torso.

His fluffy brown hair swiped across his eyes, I quietly and carefully played with his hair moving it from his eyes and ran my fingers through it.

His eyes opened as he looked at me smiling, I smiled back and continued to play with his hair. He cuddled his body back into mine and held me closely to him.

"We should stream today?" I spoke as he opened his eyes again and looked at me smiling.

"Jackbox?" He questioned explaining there's a couple games where you have to be with each other.

I quickly agreed as both of us got ready for the day.

After we got ready, we joined the other boys in the living room. I got on Instagram lining a couple post as I scrolled through

Karljacobs

Liked by Georgenotfound, Sapnapinsta, and others

@Karljacobs: don't miss my twitch stream tonight :] @7PM EST!

@sapnapinsta: so handsome
|
@Karljacobs: not as handsome as you :]

@MadNad: I wonder who's house this is took in?
|
@Karljacobs: I heard she's not very nice
|
@MadNad: hey! I let you sleep at my house, I'm very nice :)

I laughed and shut off my phone looking at Karl who of course is sitting next to me. Once again the boys got skip the dishes, basically leaving us eating fast food for the half a week they been here.

Karls phone suddenly started ringing as he looked at the name and walked out of the living room answering it. Along with that the door bell rung.

I grabbed my wallet on the coffee table and opened the door to find a young man with slick back hair

"Hey how much I owe you?" I questioned as he looked down at his pad

"28.50 but if I get your number you can have the girlfriend discount" he spoke as he winked to me.

I became suddenly uncomfortable as I grabbed for the 30 dollars and gave it to him, he never handed me the food.

"Um the food?" I questioned him

"What about your number?" He questioned me as I seen Karl off the phone in the kitchen.

"Oh I'm sorry I have a boyfriend" I spoke up as Karl walked past me, I noticed him behind me walking as I turned to look at him.

"Hey baby" I spoke and smiled at him

"Hey babe" he spoke and came behind me placing his hands on my hips

"Oh man I'm so sorry I didn't know she was your girlfriend, have a good day you two" the delivery boy spoke as he handed us the food and quickly left for the staircase.

"Thank you" I spoke to Karl as he closed the door.

"No problem Mad" he spoke and kissed my cheek. The flustered up as I walked to the kitchen with the take out in hand

"Supper boys" I yelled grabbing a fork and glass for all the boys.

The ran out and took a box sitting at the kitchen table.

"Mad we could have bought it you know"' George spoke up as I laughed.

"I know but I wanted to pay for it, it was only 30 dollars" I spoke and joined the 5 boys at the table.

"30 is a lot for take out" Clay spoke up as the boys nodded at him

"It's really not, me and Blair use to order 50 dollars worth of food" I spoke out as I started eating my New York style poutine.

The boys chit chat and ate.

"I have some news" Karl spoke as he finished his meal. All the attention was drawn to him.

"I was talking to Jimmy and he wants Mad and Nick to come for work" he spoke looked between me and sapnap

"For how long?" Nick said looking up from his meal

"A week" Karl spoke as I nodded and smiled at him

"I'm down" I spoke and smiled at him as we both waited for Nick to answer his question

"Yeah why not" he spoke and held his hands up.

~~~~~~~~~~ time skip ~~~~~~~~~~

We had the computer set up on the coffee table and had the camera lined up to have the couch in view, the boys made sure that everything was lined up right and it was set up right before turning on the music and putting the starting soon screen up.

@MadNad
And we're live! Come join us on Karl's twitch :D

Twitter for iPhone

I grabbed a monster from the fridge and walked back to where the boys was sat down on the couch, I sat between Karl and Quackity. Dream was behind the camera playing seeming he don't want to face reveal yet.

I felt a hand on my cheek and my face was pulled towards Karl's as he pecked my lips

"Good luck babes" he spoke as I said it back.

It's pretty normal for us to call each other babe and baby now, and we have been kissing more often. But I can't shake the feelings off. I want to like him but then again will I be able to do long distance. I just want to enjoy the moment with Karl while I can.

"Hey guys I'm here with a bunch of people and we're going to play jack box!" Karl spoke as you could see his energy start to come out.

He seems a lot happier when he's streaming, it's his lifestyle. He really do love bringing happiness to his fans and bringing them content they love.

We chatted with the viewers for a little while before we started the game.

"So we're gonna start" Karl spoke as he started the game

"Karl you leaked the code" I laughed as you seen a bunch of fans nicknames show up on the screen.

Quackity ended the game and moved the face cam over where the code popped up. Then clicking start again.

We all joined with our nicknames

'Karl'
'Mad'
'Sappy'
'Dream'
'George'
'Quack'

We started the match and moved the face cam to reveal the code for the audience to join.

We played this game for hours.