Chapter 14

Everyone was finished eating, and we just sat at the table finishing our drinks and talking. The confusion of me and Karl dating went away and everything was back to normal. Why would Karl do that? He knows we ain't dating. I don't know why but it gave me hope.

We all decided it was time to head back to the house for the last sleep as a friend group there. I got up and pushed my chair in grabbing my wallet in my purse. Karl quickly took it and put it in the back pocket of his jeans. Quickly walking up to the counter to pay for the meal. I grabbed it quickly from his back pocket but he payed for it before I had a chance to say anything.

"it's my going away treat" he said as he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"don't say that" I whined as I don't want Karl and the boys to leave.

The rest of the boys payed for their meals and we left the restaurant .

"Bye Mad, nice to meet you Karl" Luke spoke loudly as we was about to leave

"It was nice to meet you too Luke" Karl spoke back as both of us walked out hand in hand.

Sapnap decided to get in the car with the 3 boys and go back to the house to get sleep. Karl said he wanted to show me some place before we went home.

I let Karl drive from the restaurant, he connected his phone to my Bluetooth turning on 'but its better if you do' by panic! at the disco. After the music connected he drove off onto the main road, leading me somewhere.

*skip the ride*

I closed my eyes to Karl's demand, and felt the car stop and heard the door open and close. My door opened after as Karl grabbed my hand and helped me out of the car.

"Keep your eyes closed please" he spoke to me as I nodded and listened to him. He directed me to the place and we stopped.

"you can open your eyes now" he spoke as I opened them to see a blanket, lanterns, pillows and a tiny fire. (Picture down below)

I put my hands over my mouth, and quickly hugged Karl's side

I put my hands over my mouth, and quickly hugged Karl's side. He lifted me up and put his face into my shoulder. He finally let me down as we shared a passionate kiss.

"I love it" I spoke after our lips parted.

"I'm glad you do" he smiled at me and leaned down once more pecking my lips before grabbing my hand and led me to the blanket.

We both lid down on the blanket and stared up at the stars, I put my leg over his and cuddled into his side.

"I really don't want you to go tomorrow" I spoke up and looked at him

"I don't want to leave either" He spoke putting his arm under his head, making it easier to see me

"well don't leave" I said into his chest

"I got to" he spoke up, you could hear the sadness in his voice.

We stayed like this for a while, just cuddling into each other as the night progressed. I enjoyed this, being alone with Karl, no talking, just listening to his heart beat and feeling his stomach rise up and down with every breathe he took.

He sat up, slowly moving me off of his side. He stood up and offered his hand for me, which I gladly took.

We slow danced to the quiet music playing from his phone, he wrapped his arms around my waist, as my arms went around his neck and my head went into his chest. We stayed like this for the full song. After the song Karl looked at me and leaned in to kiss me, which I leaned in as well.

Our lips moved in sync as we both waited for who would pull away first for air. Karl pulled away quickly and grabbed my cheeks and smiled at me.

"Mad, will you be my girlfriend?" He questioned me, my eyes widened as a huge grin went across my face.

"y-yes" I stuttered out and wrapped my arms around his neck, as he pulled my face to his for one more kiss. After the kiss we hugged. I smiled into his shoulder as he hugged around my waist.

"We should get going" Karl spoke as he intertwined our fingers and we walked back to my car. The car ride was silent, we both has stupidly huge smiles on our faces.

"How did you even do that? We spent every second together" I spoke up and looked at Karl who was focusing on the road

"I may or may not have talked to Blair and your mom about it" He spoke up and quickly looked at me then back to the road. I seen him take his right hand off the wheel and held my hand, slowly rubbing circles under my thumb.

"Mom and Blair is home?" I spoke up and laughed not even knowing where my mom and best friend was too.

We chit chatted until we got home, when Karl pulled into the drive way and shut the car off handing me the keys. We walk in and see the 4 boys playing mario kart in the living room.

"Hey love birds" Alex spoke up noticing we was in the doorway.

Me and the boys got super close during there week stay, me and Nick got the closest but Alex and me is also very close.

"Karl told me and it took me so much not to slip it out" Nick spoke up as we all laughed at him.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK" Alex yelled as we seen he got last place on the game

"this is their fault, I want a rematch" He spoke as he pointed to me and Karl when referring to us.

I walked upstairs and placed my coat and purse behind my door on the coat rack. I let the top half of my hair down and slowly played around with it, trying to get it to flow nicely around my face. Karl sat down on the bed, looking at me as I spun around in my computer chair. I grabbed makeup wipes from the drawer in my desk, usually left there for after streaming.

I turned to look at Karl and see him staring at me with a big grin on his face.

"Hi baby" I spoke softly towards him as I carefully wiped around my eyes to get the mascara and eye shadow off.

"Hi baby girl" he spoke towards me and got off the bed walking in front of me and kissed my damp forehead. I smiled at him as he walked out of the room.

"I'll meet you downstairs?" He questioned me standing in my door frame.

"yes" I spoke up and waved at him as he quietly closed my door and walked downstairs with the boys.

I continued to take off my makeup and then got my pajamas out and changed into them quick, I put my hair into a high ponytail and took my earrings out, before grabbing my phone and walking downstairs.

The boys continued to play mario kart as me and Karl watched them.

MadNad:

MadNad: forever my favourite @Karljacobs_

I quickly posted on instagram and put my phone on the arm of the couch, paying attention to the