Chapter 10

"Mad, Karl oh my god" I heard Dream say as we both seen the 4 boys coming towards us with their luggage.

We all exchanged hugs and continue back to my car. I heard Karl on the phone with the car rental place, renting a car for him to drive the boys home in. We put all the boys luggage into the trunk and fit most of us in the car, I allowed Dream to drive seeming he is use to the area from visit an old friend, Dream and George was in the front as Karl, Sapnap and Quackity was in the back seat, meaning I was sitting on Karl's lap, secretly trying to not make myself noticeable, keeping my head into his chest.

The boys continued talking to each other, I just enjoyed cuddling into Karl's chest, and smelling his cologne. The car turned in to where I'm guessing the car rental shop, when all the boys got out, leaving me and Karl in the back seat, I crawled off his lap and got out as well.

We went through the process of renting the car, and finally we was able to go home. Dream decided to put the car in his name, Karl and George going with them to show where I lived. Nick and Alex got into the car with me, Sapnap in the front and Quackity in the back seat.

"So" Nick spoke looking at me as I turned onto the road from the parking lot

"whats on ya mind" I spoke keeping an eye on the road

"you and Karl seems very close" he spoke up and laughed, I felt my cheeks heat up.

"something happened?" he questioned as he looked at my face, which felt like it was very red

"what no" I said looking at him and quickly back to the road.

"why are you like a tomato" he questioned me as the two boys laughed

"okay fine, we kissed before we left for the airport, but that's it" I spoke as I could feel the two boys eyes burning through my skull.

We continued talking about random things, streaming, Karl, minecraft and everything in between.

"okay I have one question, who went in first for the kiss" Quackity spoke up, I looked in the mirror at him and laughed

"Karl" I simply said and turned onto my street

"that's my boy" Alex yelled, becoming hyper in the back of my car. I pulled up to the house and parked, Karl pulling up right after.

"Listen, don't say I told you" i spoke to the two boys, they looked at me and nodded, Nick 'locked' his lips and threw them away. We got out of the car and grabbed the luggage in the trunk. The horn beeped loudly as I locked the doors in my car, walking up to my front door and unlocked it.

4 boys stood in the hallway, looking lost. I balled out to Nick and Alex who quickly walked towards me. I lead them to the spare bedroom upstairs, they quickly dropped their bags at the door and followed me back downstairs, Karl leaded George and Clay downstairs to the spare room in the basement.

Karl walked back alone, he grabbed my pink PS4 controller and sat down next to me quickly turning it on. I grabbed a blanket off the back of the couch and covered up my legs with it. Nick and Alex looked at us in awe.

"what's your problem?" I spoke to the two of them and laughed

"yous should kiss" Alex spoke up

Me and Karl looked at each other with confusion, we all a sudden busted out in laughs.

"you told them?" Karl questioned looking at me, my cheeks heated up as I looked at Alex who was suddenly looking scared

"They wouldn't stop asking, apparently they could tell something happened" I said looking at Karl as I pouted my bottom lip

"Don't worry beautiful, I told George and Clay" he spoke and looked down at his hands.

"Okay, we all know you guys kissed now do it again" Alex spoke as we both looked at him with confusion

"why do you want us to kiss so bad?" I questioned as the two looked at each other and laughed

We just ignored the two boys as we both played split screen minecraft, which is really hard. Later on Clay and George joined us in the living room. It was getting pretty late, we decided to order some skip the dishes, ordering Mexican food, on Alex's request. We watched a movie and just talked. This week is going to be great.

Once the food got here, we all sat around the table, chatting and getting to know each other more. After the food was ate the 4 boys went to the rooms, they was sleepy from the plane ride. Me and Karl cleaned up the empty boxes and threw the utensils and glasses into the dish washer. We both walked sleepily to my room before we both landed on the bed. Karl put his arm under my head.

I curled into his side, butterflies exploded in my stomach. Karl kissed my forehead. I lifted my head and got up on my elbow, sizing up Karl's features.

His long hair swooped his forehead, his grayish eyes looked at me, the ends of his mouth curled up, a clean shave.

I leaned down and placed my lips on his, our lips moved in sync. Karl smiled into the kiss, slowly ending it. Once again both out faces was red as tomatoes.

"I could really get use to this" I muttered under my breathe and cuddled back into Karl's side.

"I could too beautiful" He muttered into my hair.

We sat for this for a couple of minutes before finally sleep almost took over me. I cuddled tightly into Karl's arms and let out a small sigh before sleep took over me

"i like you a lot Mad" Karl's voice spoke as sleep took over my body, I didn't have time to respond